Continued, Theme of the Day

What, you got a connection with the FBI? Or are you going to start using a bot yourself?

everything is possible, wait and see, the secret still will not reveal until the appointed time

I think your only (open) secret is that you have an unhealthy obsession with something that is not actually your problem to deal with.

if I hadn’t encountered it, I wouldn’t have an obsession, I don’t like to play a game where the bot is sold in the public domain and the developers didn’t do anything with it, they were given all the materials on cheats and bots that are on the Internet, in terms of names the names of the players that they are used by bots, even guilds, and what they did or are doing? (THERE IS NOTHING)

I fight for my ideals and games, here either you join this battle or sit and keep silent as many as they are happy with everything, I chose a battle

Something I no longer found mention of topics on this topic, because they are afraid? or because pink glasses? so take them off and you will see what kind of game really is, and if you really like it, fight for it so that it doesn’t cost you