[Contact Support] Soulforge Reset to Zero

I have a guild member who has updated the game on his Android. He is a veteran player. He expected his Soulforge to still be at lvl 10. But, the update reset his forge to lvl zero.

Your guild mate should make the report or submit the ticket themselves so the devs can look into their individual account. Reporting bugs for others has nice intentions but unfortunately in this case the devs can’t do much with what you’re reporting without further information.

@Crevolution was it really reset to lvl 1? When Luther appeared and said you have unlocked the soulforge I almost had a heart attack, but my forge retained the levels, they just were too lazy to create a new bubble text.

1 Like

Hey @Crevolution

If you could please have your guildmate submit a ticket here; https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000013356

Our Support team will be able to look into this for them.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

2 Likes

Hi Tibo! Yes, it really went to zero. He was able to find a work around by crafting 10 diamonds. This brought his Forge lvl back to 10.

Thank you. He was able to find a work around. Crafting 10 diamonds reset his Forge to lvl 10. BTW, this happened to 3 other players in my guild. There has been much angst over the past 7-10 days about the glitches. People who have been playing for years are getting unhappy. Most of us will stick it out. But, some won’t.