[Contact Support] Cursed Gnome Bait purchase issue

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 12 (MIUI 13)

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I purchased 2 offers (out of 3) with 2x Cursed Gnome Bait and 1x Pet Gnome Bait.
When I made the second one, it showed me that the Cursed Gnome Bait is new. However, I did not use up my 2 Cursed Gnome Baits!
My inventory also shows 2 of both, but I was expecting 4x Cursed Gnome Bait and 2x Pet Gnome Bait.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Just once.

Steps to make it happen again
Not sure :frowning:

Did you play any games (with cursed gnomes appearing) between first and second purchase?
If so, the bait was used already (as it activates automatically at first eligible moment);
If not, I’d suggest submitting a proper support ticket (if you haven’t done that already).

The whole mechanics to seeing used these baits instantly if you play a game it just crazy and not intuitive at all.

Why dont they add the manual activation of a bait, then a pop up /badge show in the map, like palooza, and then you go choose the game to trigger the bait.

OR maybe just give the option to ACTIVATE the bait in the PRE-battle screen

3 Likes

If they can do this with Fireball and Heroism Scrolls in the Tower of Doom Event, they should be able to do it with Gnome Bait…

3 Likes

Hey @littleblueducktales

Can you please contact our Support Team here; https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000013595

They’ll be able to look into this in greater detail.

OminousGMan - Support Human