Consoles event reset?

I’m on ps4 here

Restarted, tasks and store ok, guild and pvp stuck in last week (ps4 )

xbox for me. all people I chatted with have same problem.

Cheer guys, we’ll keep looking on our end.

Thank you. as additional info: on pvp menu, stats menu, the name of event is Flu season but it says the event is finished. And the leaderboard still display the score of last week.

If it helps, received daily login notification, and daily bonus in mail. Daily task reset. No pvp weekly reward in mail

I’m on xbox one.
I also tried hard reset, no use.
Here it says flu season ends in 6d 22h …

Also we still see the legendary task of last week to complete. No basic tasks available.

Hey Guys,

We think we have a fix for this but it’s going to take some time to deploy out.

We’ll post once it should be out.

Thanks Nim

on pvp menu, stat menu, it only say for me that the event is finished. No time like 6 days 22h…but on the news menu, I have this timer of 6 days…working.

same for me i reset the game 3 times still the same hope we get a fix soon

Well I’d say it partially reset, because PVP is actually showing this weeks ranking. I finished last week in the top 100 but now it says I’m down in the 1000’s.

Okay - so a quick update.

As you know, we’re submitting PS4 and Xbox builds to Sony & Microsoft for the next update.
While we do that, it’s normal to have 2 versions of the server running… we move your current server to one named “old”, and the existing server gets updated for the new version, while Sony & Microsoft run a bunch of tests.
This is pretty normal… we’ve been doing it that way for ages… no problem.

While we’re doing this, we have a couple of steps in our process that are still handled manually, including making sure our weekly event data is updated correctly. Looks like a mistake was made manually typing in the number representing the end time for the event… and because it’s in what we call “Epoch Format”, it’s just a big ugly series of digits and doesn’t appear to be obviously wrong.

Ordinarily we’d have caught that in about 15 minutes, but because of the recent server migration, we went off hunting for the issue in the wrong direction, thinking it was something to do with THAT operating incorrectly on the “old” server code.

Anyway what we think is a fix is currently deploying, and should be out live shortly. I’ll let you all know when it’s live.

2 Likes

PS4 is now deployed… just waiting on Xbox to complete.

1 Like

Oh-oh , just a heads-up, popped into game, guild tasks are reset .
Problem - noticed in chat multiple people saying they completed multiple tasks, gold gone, no rewards .
Lag or problem?

1 Like

I think they should contact support and they can investigate

Only task are reset, seals are not reset. And no pvp reward mail.
People say they do not get mail for tasks completed.

Edit, in the guild i am in, several tasks are now completed, but no mail.

Here the reset started but then Error: The current pvp event has ended …
Restart doesnt make difference … trying hard restart again …

no reward for completing guild tasks!

1 Like