CONSOLE: The Odd Couple

We should know in 1h dev will be there

I’m glad I don’t play till the end of the day.

Ultra rare troop…yep, nothing to see here. :grin:

2 Likes

If they have messed up we should get a refund lol

My bet on @Saltypatra first answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Refund?? Over an ultra rare troop?? Lol, yeah good luck with that.

2 Likes

Wow ure chasing PC with super speed when it comes to troops. Its not long ago since we had this event. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, on event troops, we’re two weeks behind, plus we didn’t get the centaurs due to a problem with Artema that they need an update to fix, and they seem to be holding Frost Lizard in reserve, just in case. 3 Mythics behind, too, but only 8 troops behind in total.

1 Like

do you have a new mythic release week more often than once a month?

Not so far. They talked about doing one every three weeks, but then Stonehammer got delayed and they aren’t giving any assurances about future releases.

Not really, doesn’t seem like we will be able to catch up anytime soon.

1 Like

It all depends on your definition of “soon”. Even if they are able to stick to a 1 mythic every 3 weeks schedule, it still doesn’t get us to a synchronized release until January or February of 2018 (though we’d be only 1 or 2 mythics behind for most of that time). I don’t mind being a little behind; I’d just like a predictable schedule and a sense of progress on this.

3 Likes

I lost my bet nimhain is the first

2 Likes

That is because Salty is gallivanting today.

4 Likes

Too much salt in your comment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m betting the Bone Daemon got put into the usual event troop category. As in: won’t be in chests until 4 weeks later.

1 Like

I don’t have a Bone Daemon but when it got summoned it was at level 17. Shouldn’t it be at level 1 since I don’t have it?

what level is your summoner? If you check his magic it will tell you at what level he summon bone demon

Magic does define the level, but it should be capped at the max level that you currently have it at. Possibly there is a bug where if you don’t have the troop that cap doesn’t come into play?

Well if you mythic it, it say you summon level 24 bone demon but max is 20

1 Like