CONSOLE: The Monster Mash

Сколько можно над консольщиками издеваться ,одни баги ,вылеты из игры,где новые Королевство ,что за полный п. кошмар у вас происходит ,это просто не уважение к игрокам!

We’re just fixing the PvP Ranking issue… a small issue occurred with a few players who had not PvP’ed since before the accidental reset

That will be me :smiley: I was mad for getting nothing after putting so much hours into the game and didn’t play yesterday. If the glitch leaved me with like 12k free points then I don’t mind.

Saski was 5th, he’s in our guild but like he said,got the hump and played something else, probably xcom

Well I really still don’t understand event keys because I opened twenty and didn’t get a single new troop!

dont believe its only a “few” players tbh, used to be around place 100-200 after reset now im 10000+.

Don’t worry about the event keys! You’ll get them back when you do a legendary task.

:smirk:

4 Likes

Lol, yes I suppose we will! If we unlock it this week. I’m kicking back a bit.

So… What arcanes in glory packs?

Brown/purple x2, Mono brown x1, Mono purple x2, in the 3 different glory packs.

1 Like

So many Werewolf packs will be bought by me for Bone Dragon, Kerberos, Keeper of Souls, Bunni’Nog, …

I’ll be busy for a while :wink:

1 Like

What is going on with the Eventchests? Why are some Khetar troops in the loottable too but not the useful ones like Bonedragon? I spent almost 100 Eventkeys to get a Draakulis. I got 7 Crimson Bat, a lot Ghulvania stuff ( no Morthani’s Will and no Draakulis ) and the strange things ( 3 Alastair and about 5 War Sphinx ). Is this a Bug ?

1 Like

So I’m guessing this means still no blackhawk? Are we shooting for a 2018 catch up to steam/mobile at this point?

I’ve given up trying understand event chests

wish i could help.
the only thing i can say now is:

if villager eats a pumpkin pie, will the werewolf wear a brown cape?
if the werewolf devours a pumpkin imp, will a villager wear purple pants?

have a fantasting eveniing all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope no bug. It’s working as intended and has been mentioned before about epic and ultra rare troops from other kingdoms. You will not find legendary troops from other kingdoms though.

Damn RNG certainly favoured you. 7 Crimson Bat from around 100keys. I will have that RNG any day.

1 Like

As far as I understand it, event chests work as follows:

• you cannot get mythics out of it!
  • the only legendaries are legendaries from the featured kingdom, EXCEPT when a new legendary is added, then that legendary will be the only one you will get (for example, when Queen Ysabelle is released during the Sword’s Edge week somewhere in the future, you can get only get Queen Ysabelle, but no Shadow Dragon from event chests.) You cannot get legendaries from other kingdoms.
  • you have a small chance of getting blue or purple cards from other kingdoms, but most of the time you will be getting blue or purple cards from the featured kingdom.
  • you have a very big chance of getting the blue card, a small chance of getting a purple card, a tiny chance of getting a legendary.
  • if the featured kingdom only has one or two blue cards, you will get those quite a lot (as seen with the Sacred Guardian during Whitehelm week; if it were Khetar, you have way more blue cards there and therefore a bigger spread of cards of the same kingdom.

If any of these rules are wrong, feel free to tell me :smile:

Today I managed to get a Crimson Bat and two Werewolves out of my event keys. This allowed my to Mythic my Crimson Bat :smiley:

So if I look at the remaining cards that are interesting, then it’s only Morthani’s Will and Avina that I still have in purple.
So say hypothetically that you have 90% chance to get a blue card, 9% to get a purple and 1% to get a legendary, then when I get a purple card, it has a chance of either being an Avina, a Morthani’s Will or a Werewolf. Because I will be able to get the Werewolf to mythic anyway by buying the glory packs for those lovely arcane stones, I only have a 6% chance to get a useful card, which makes my event keys not that useful anymore.
(Note again: these are not the correct percentages!)

I hope this clears things a little up…

1 Like

You can get a kingdom specific mythic out of event chests and you’ll also be able to get Shadow Dragon AND/OR Queen Ysabelle from event chests when Sword’s Edge IS the weekly event, and Queen Ysabelle is released.

I tried to mythic Dracos when he was released and Adana was the weekly kingdom, however, I kept getting Carnex to drop instead of Dracos.

1 Like

“Happy Halloween, Adventurers!” This year has gone really quickly… :astonished: and still no Blackhawk :cry:

I think Verdugo nailed an answer for ya.

Lol, I wish event chests worked the way YOU thought they did. I got screwed by RNG for Maugrim Woods Forest Guardian event. 10 kerberos dropped for me but I already had 11 Mythic Kerberos before the event

1 Like