CONSOLE: Swamp Thing

Yeah he was talking about drop rates, not other rewards. If anyone else can think of any reason why these rewards are different, I’m all eyes. Copy-pasta

So basically he’s saying, and he can correct me if wrong, is that high-end players hoarded so many resources that they blew everyone else out of the water. Which explains low drop-rates(even though he said no) and lower materials than pc. I’m willing to bet these people have lost most of those resources or they’ve already left the game. I never do tasks, they’re optional, so I don’t think I should get less gold in glory packs just because I opt out of tasks. This goes into my whole argument that tasks should just be removed from consoles. Maybe then the economies on console and pc would be the same. Or at least make them just as good on console. Since I know the devs said they want to bring side tasks to pc.

I would imagine trying to balance something that people may or may not do is quite difficult. You have to make the side-tasks give so little rewards as not to penalize the people that don’t do tasks at all. It almost makes tasks not even worth it to begin with. Which has been several people’s argument already.

I could be wrong, and tasks have nothing to do with it. Could just be a difference in versions that hasn’t been updated yet. I’m only asking WHY THOUGH?