CONSOLE: New Mythic - Draakulis

Does Draakulis have a team more viable than a Crimson Bat lineup? Seems like a good choice to hold out…

Crimson Bat pisses all over Draakulis.

Draak is freaky like that?

1 Like

Smart decision, he needs a buff in a big way. If your resource pile was a bit bigger I would go for it but maybe your better off waiting till Dragons Claw or Black Hawk kingdoms are released.

I only used a few hundred keys and he dropped. Got extremely lucky this time. Plague cost me thousands of gems and keys.

1 Like

Try asking him.

I’ve got a question when we have a Ghulvania event in the future will you be able to get Draakulis with event keys? If so i’m not wasting my glory keys, or gems on him.

2 Likes

Yes, you will. That’s what I’m thinking of doing as well.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol that was me. out of 500 or so vip chests I’ve yet to get a mythic. all the mythics I’ve gotten were from glory chests.

1 Like

Did the devs say this? Just looking for official confirmation on how you know; I don’t want to rely on this if it’s not true.

I agree, never hurts to double-check. :slight_smile: I’m just basing my answer off what was posted in the PC/mobile Draakulis thread:

2 Likes

And maybe here’s a more definitive answer, from “The Monster Mash” PC/mobile thread:

1 Like

The event chests seem useful if you want the event kingdom legendary, or 300 copies of berserker :+1:

1 Like

Great, looks like I will try my luck with event chests at the next Ghulvania event then. Time to save up glory keys until the rest of the mythics are back in the pool.

1 Like

Not that I’ve ever found. In any team I’ve ever made where Draak worked decently, replacing him with a Crimson Bat was always better. He’s just a worse version of the Bat…and rarer…and harder to trait…and higher mana cost. Unfortunately.

2 Likes

If he just had Stoneskin instead of Armored, for example, he might be a viable lead troop despite the triple mana block. Such as it is, though, he is pretty much dominated by Bat or other troops.

That would obviously make him stronger, but doesn’t quite fit with the vampire theme. Perhaps instead of ‘Armored’ some form of ‘Bloodsucking’ (extra damage to wounded troops).

OR his 'Vampiric Blade" does Steal [Magic+3] Life from all enemies. and Double that to wounded enemies. (this might be a bit extreme)

Basically, yes, he needs a buff.

I got one from a glory chest today. True damage? Yessssss.

2 Likes

(Developers please ignore this) True Damage is the cats meow in this current meta.

@evilbatwitch don’t underestimate Marilith

She does a small amount of True Damage, but also increases her Attack, and Destroyers a couple of gems!

1 Like

actually with guilds +2 magic she can destroy 20 gems and thats pretty good, also can work surprisingly nice with thrall who also destroys 20, not sure does console have that +2 magic yet?