CONSOLE: New Kingdom - Merlantis

you craft one, it gives you a random troop with that color, Ultra Rare or higher. It’s like opening a key, I guess.

1 Like

So it’s a freebie? You could get literally anything, and it doesn’t cost diamonds or gems?

just a minute amount of souls and time to farm the colored jewels. no gems or diamonds. (I mean, unless you want to buy the daily packs and stuff)

1 Like

I’ve got 1,150,000 souls, I’ll maybe have a go at this. Can you pull mythics? Thanks for the information, we’ve not really had much of an explanation for the whole soulforge workings.

You can pull a mythic troop. Think of it as a gem key but can only give a troop that has the color of stone you craft.

2 Likes

Same problem here. I’ve submitted a ticket.

1 Like

Snap. Ps4 too.

I’ll stick a ticket in too.

1 Like

That’s odd. I’m on PS4 but everything worked normally for me today. I unlocked and levelled the kingdom, opened some gold chests to get the common and rare troops and then was able to search by kingdom in the troop list to upgrade them. I’m in Canada and play in English if that makes any difference.

1 Like

UK, so don’t know what the problem is. Unlocked and leveled up the kingdom it’s just accessing the troops I can’t do.

2 Likes

I have the same issue, submitted a ticket earlier, they said they’re working on a fix.

2 Likes

Dawnbringer is Arena scum!!! It needs to go. :triumph:

Super annoying how you can’t scroll to Merlantis unless you go across from Blackhawk.

5 Likes

You must see way more often than I do. Usually I either lose because I rolled shitty troops or the board decided to flip me the bird. I rarely face Dawnbringers and when I do I can just focus the hero down.

1 Like

Just an update, I reinstalled the game and the issue was fixed, now I can see the kingdom and troops in the menu.

2 Likes

Interesting. I’ll try a reinstall. I put a ticket in and the response was just that devs were aware and working on it.

Edit. Reinstall worked. 10/10 can recommend.

1 Like

Yeah, its fu.cking ridiculous, you have to delete the game just to fix something the Devs should have known before the kingdom was released. Well, I’ll just let them fix it, what they get paid to do, not my job to have the hassle of doing that.