Console: Money, Money, Money

Not much time for Summer Imp to be released as a glory troop. I still need one copy to mythic it. Can devs confirm Summer Imp will be an upcoming glory troop before the 2 month drop period is over?

1 Like

So how many more weeks is summer imp available?? Only missing troop…bugger won’t drop for me at all.

I doubt he will be available for glory but my fingers are crossed.

I prefer million dollar man Ted Dibiase song

1 Like

End of July, so you have 15 more days.

Anyone remember this?

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/money-money-money/26807/21

Referring to a previous post’s mention of a mythic that is a Pharos-Ra for gold.

Uh? She is refering to merchant blade

1 Like

Yes! I will definitely be doing that. I was actually farming for the last five I need today.:grin:

And I really appreciate the time you took to make that Arcane traitstone list. Thank you

1 Like

As @Rickygervais mentioned, Salty is referring to Merchant Blade, not Pharos-Ra.

If she was replying directly to the Pharos-Ra comment, there would be a Reply arrow and the poster’s name next to the 14d line. (As you can see on this post)

2 Likes

Yep! I was referring to Merchant’s Blade, not Pharos-Ra.

1 Like

I knew it! Did i won something?

1 Like

Internet points?

2 Likes

Awesome!! So with these i can buy crafting spoilers? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

AHAHAHAHA-no. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

How do we acquire the new weapon? Is it available for glory like the new troops?

Yes, glory purchase

We should mention that while you can purchase the Merchant’s Blade bundle multiple times for glory, you will only receive the weapon itself once (as you can’t own more than 1 weapon).

4 Likes

@Nimhain @Saltypatra since GW will be shutdown for 2 weeks and we get a new mythic every 3 weeks, it look like lot of people will get problem to collect gems to buy chest since GW was the best way to collect them. You guys got any solution about that? Maybe increase daily task rewards?

Or legendary task rewards temporarily.

@Rickygervais @Ghaleon there will be no increase in daily task, or legendary task, rewards.

The game will be just as it was before Guild Wars. :slight_smile: