CONSOLE: Hello Ladies!

Man, the change to the glory packs from event keys to glory/gold keys can be felt harshly…

I have never been swimming in keys, but my weekly plays allowed me to earn some event keys, many through buying the glory packs… But this week was the first week where I started with 0, and yeah, don’t think a monolith will be there for me this week…

2 Likes

Gorghota now cleanse himself?

1 Like

Well I looked at the main Gems Xbox club. Its usually a few screenshots of new troop screenshots from newer players that “just found” something.

Not a single ‘Chest only troop’ anywhere, just the Legendary ‘Dark Monolith’.

Yes - he’s been doing that since the last update. I love the change!

1 Like

Same here opened couples chest no datk troll no void portal and no spring imp

Yeah, this is disappointing. Seems like I wasted about 40 event keys. :frowning:

I got Spring Imp and Void Portal, but no Dark Troll.

I’m reasonable convinced there was one of the monthly typos when adding those two troops to the chest list.

@Rickygervais Haven’t seen any players on Xbox get those yet, and I’ve searched and asked others.

@VegaDark541 are you on the X1? and what chest did you use?

Yes I’m on X1. I used glory and gem chests, I wasn’t paying attention as to which one I got the void portals in, but I opened a good amount of chests and only got 2 copies. I got Spring Imp in VIP chests.

The odds of pulling Dark Troll are pretty slim. If the other ones are confirmed, he is probably there too. I still think it is odd that they would drop an epic into chests with no option for glory purchase.

1 Like

Confirmed i just got void portal with gems keys

Edit: also got spring imp from glory chest

1 Like

Ok, I’m not going to touch that VIP Chest until Jotnar goes into full rotation as I have a copy. With my Luck I’ll get 2 additional Jotnar and not get not another Mythic for months and months. I already have that problem: multiple copies of some Mythics and 0 of others.

I spent 200 VIP Chests, no Jontar :(. But I did get Spring Imp x2…

Yes, and has had that since the new update went live on consoles.

My wife got Dark Troll from glory chests today. I think everything is confirmed now.

@Strat. You should be safe to open chests.

My guild completed all of our statues this week and on our first legendary task completion got the Dark Monolith… don’t know what the odds of that were, but seems like some pretty damn high luck.

4 Likes

@Saltypatra

One thing I forgot to mention at the start of the week was to give everyone involved props for Incubus. Having unique audio on troops is awesome, more please!!!

3 Likes