CONSOLE: An Update on the Update!

What do you mean by this?

As in the amount of gold you need to donate as a guild in proportion to the amount of rewards you will receive is going to significantly go up after the update. You can read up about it in the PC/mobile update threads.

While it is unlikely, I do hope that they release the PS4 version now that it is approved, because:

• No more bugged teams like Miststalkers or in the Drifting Sands Explore, the Marid-Tyri combo.
  • Guardians! And also, I have the “Battle with 3 constructs” task again, which is a bit silly as we only have 4 constructs at the moment
  • Guild bonusses!

But really, the first one is a really annoying bug that crashes the game…

Plus finally getting the correct magic bonuses etc with purple weapons when using hero class. And the buff to stats, and creeping death now not needing two turns to possibly activate. Yup, really hoping it drops this week still.

managed to find someone selling ice cream in Adana, enjoying

2 Likes

@Xbox_guy
Everyone repeats this like the it a religious text, BUT it is only true for the very, very top guild players. But the top guild players are a significant portion of the forum community so perception is skewed. Keep in mind, Its true for them. The overwhelming majority of players will recive a buff to the rewards.

Bottom 60% = 2,300-3,500 BUFF
Middle 39% = 125-500% BUFF
Top 1% -23% NERF

1 Like

Yeah, no kidding I mentioned that one over a month ago. But it sounded like they were not going to change it, Nor add the majority to troop types. Eventually in the future they were going to put in an automated troop type task. So were still stuck with the 3-4 types Mr. Strange “cherry picked” over the majority of troops for a significant period longer.

PS: (4 Construct Troops) You being too generous counting Fortress Gate as a troop! :grinning:

EDIT: This 15 construct wins just came up for me again yesterday and I had to trun the game off. I usually complete the Tasks most days. I got it done, but its awful…

Just use a black beast and eat all the other constructs.

I tried that composition, BB + 3 Constructs: WAY TOO SLOW of a team for me.

Lately I’ve been using an Siren in the second slot

1 Like

I used Archon Statue, Flesh Golem, Famine and Golem and went Exploring…

Oh yes, and while I guess we’ll have the two Pan’s Vale troops next week (which will take my Pan’s Vale up to 5 stars) I’m looking forward to the patch because of:

• 7-starring my kingdoms :stuck_out_tongue:
  • finally being able to access the store; I’m one of those poor sods where the store has been saying it has not been available since the previous patch… I’d like to use money, but the game won’t let me…
2 Likes

Famine at 20 Mana? Interesting choice. Well, I suppose there are a few troops with higher Mana cost.

1 Like

Yes, simply for the take-3-away-from-the-first-troop; my main damage dealer was the Archon Statue (with green-brown banner), and I used my Flesh Golem as a “mana generator”.

But then again, Explore has way lower stats than PvP, that’s why it was doable :slight_smile:

I didn’t find it too slow but I suppose a lot depends on the board etc.

With Famine, I can’t even begin to imagine how slow that team is.

If you gave a fully Leveled and Traited Siren do yourself a favor and try this team below. (My entire team is a L20, Mythic, 3T but just Siren is necessary)

G, Siren, AS, FG

1. Never ever cast Golem more than once. Once will strip all enemy armor this almost assures any match 3 Skull eliminates a troop in explore.
  2. At start, if the board is filled with a color try and generate that color for a almost guaranteed Extra Turn. If no, pick a Siren color. Keep using Siren as much as possible.
  3. Cast AS when filled. Cast FG when filled to recharge Siren.
  4. On a rare occasion 1-2/15 you will win on your first trun. Most games will take a few turns.
1 Like

There is not enough gold in Krystara to pay THAT dental bill.

So true. Not to mention that you get stat boosts from completing tasks, and lots of different rewards. I’ve never been short on event keys since the PvP update!

2 Likes

@Dddd

Good grief, I should read what I type once before posting. Thanks for interpreting and commenting. :grinning:

1 Like

Made sense to me!

takes a nap with a Dryad

2 Likes