CONSOLE: An Update on the Update!

This is fixed for people who haven’t finished the quest yet. We’re looking into fixing it for people like yourself who have already completed it. You’ll be able to just open the quest again and collect the rewards when its done.

@VegaDark541 if you restart your game, you should be able to collect the Orbweaver class from the Zhul’kari quest

1 Like

A further update: PS4 Update should now be live!

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try!

@Alpheon, it is indeed live now (for me anyway). Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is it just me or is the AI even worse than before? Mind you, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I wasn’t looking forward to the strict AI rule set that apparently PC/mobile has. But it seems like they are neglecting skulls and 4/5-matches at an alarming rate. Either that or I’m just too intimidating for them…

Anyone who would like to report issues, we have now opened a new topic: Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

I didn’t get the rewards for this week’s PVP event, and won’t have time to get back to rank 1 before rollover. I’m sure this affects most players - is there a process in place to deal with this?

Nobody got them. I’m sure they’ll make it up to us.

Rewards for the previous week’s PvP event should appear in your in-game mail within the next 24 hours.

4 Likes

Sounds great. Will the same be true of that compensation package you had previously mentioned?

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply!

I just got last/this week’s pvp rewards in the mail.

1 Like

Lol just got reset i can say i won first new pvp style event on xbox one wouhooo!!!

Probably will never happen again but was nice lol good night everyone!

3 Likes

Congrats, man! What did you win?

Yeah I got #1 on PS4 (after a few hours), the last time that’ll happen :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Wow, great update but I opened 20 event chests and got TEN treant. Not happy as already have him at mythic and lvl 20! Grrrrrrr!
The game looks and runs beautiful.

1 Like

@Sirrian When do the tasks reset?

600 vip chests and 7000 glory keys. No mythic :frowning:

You’re not alone with the bad luck while everyone else is being flooded with good luck.

It took 9000 Gems and 8000 Glory Keys for me to pull a Mythic.