CONSOLE: A New Mythic Approaches - Queen Aurora

Omg omg omg omg omg

About feeaking time!!! Spended everything i had though

Now i hope the curse is gone for good!

8 Likes

Congrats Ricky!

Does that get you back to 100%, or are missing a couple still?

1 Like

No, not seriously, lol.

I saw someone in the mobile/pc thread post that they had used x amount of gem keys, x amount of glory keys and like 50 event keys to get Euryali and I thought it was funny that they wasted event keys so figured Iā€™d put an absurd amount of event keys in this thread and see if i could get any reactions :wink:

2 Likes

Still missing hammer and ketra

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank goodness. I felt so bad for you but I didnā€™t want to say anything. I was a little panicked that you might have misread my comment on PSN to Wish about using event keys now to get Highforge.

1 Like

Well you got me. I posted something about not rubbing it in to another personā€¦ Iā€™ll keep that in mind next time.

:wink:

1 Like

lol. sorry to cause concern!

I donā€™t think iā€™ve ever had more than like 400 event keys, so if I would have blown that many trying to get a mythic that wasnā€™t even possible I would have been very very disappointed in myself.

1 Like

guac

3 Likes

Now 3 week to bank ressources and start over lol

2 Likes

Fun troop this horse is, I have yet to figure out a team I really wants to use her in, but I really like her and see a potential with her.

Congrats! :slight_smile: I loved the name, Reine is what I say instead of Clean, so you got a Clean Aurora! :wink:

1 Like

I had french in high school, @Rickygervais. The word ā€˜Nouveauā€™ was a constant struggle for me to remember, always wrote it wrongly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Decent behind a pair of webspinner with a dark maiden or an Aurai if traited

2 Likes

If anyone wondered, yes Webspinner was up 5 times, not a single extra turn. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Keep trying, Iā€™d try dark maiden instead of raggy maybe? Just has 5 wins on the trot against mainly justice and mab teams. Youā€™re relying on hitting those etā€™s and not getting frozen though! Plus Aurai is giving webspinner 21 damage too.

1 Like

PC version?

Yeah,im a PC player. I was console before, but since I was traveling I had to change it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty much the reason why itā€™s working pretty well for me and shit for you then! At least dm gives you a degree of board control.

1 Like