CONSOLE 3.05 General Discussion

4x Speed is off the charts with PE and BB

3 Likes

Have you tried CB/Sacrifice/Princess Elspeth/ deathknight? lol…

Not on 4x. I just switched my class an hour ago to get a few Traitstones. I’ll try it after the reset tomorrow​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

I like the new seach troop option at the top of filter

1 Like

Nice, a few more team slots as well

1 Like

I actually just checked to see if there were more team slots but didn’t see any. Were you maxed before?

1 Like

I don’t have new team slot

1 Like

I just hit level 701. Could that be it?

That, or you guys will get news slots once you level up.

New slots are based on vip level. What is your vip level?

1 Like

I think someone mentioned that on stream for the preview. You’ll get them when you level up next.

1 Like

Vip level 10 so i guess i should have some slot avalaible :slight_smile:

New help tool when you play treasure map

Also x4 working in treasure map it’s cool

1 Like

Also some explanation been added when you get a status effect for the first time

Assuming it works the same as the Unity beta for PC you should get around 5 slots without VIP levels and then 1 for each VIP level. And you won’t get them till you level up next.

EDIT: Also

3 Likes

Oh great now consoles have updates first.

2 Likes

Realize that 3.0.5 is going to the Unity client. Console has been on it for some time. The devs have stated the PC will be a bit for more testing.

3 Likes

I don’t like when you get the help option in pvp, you are forced to make the move they are showing you. So if you are freezed or entangled you will lost your turn

1 Like

Loving the new speed settings. Now I don’t have to sit and suffer for soooo long while the AI gets his endless extra turns. Just fast forward all that. :grin:

36 team slot for vip 10

1 Like