CONSOLE: 3.0 Patch Notes

PS4 has just starting publishing, so PS4 players should be seeing the update shortly. :slight_smile:

I’m assuming Alpheon meant 5pm PST today… meaning an hour ago

Annnd sniped by @Alpheon himself

1 Like

Lololololololol

3 Likes

Whilst you about @Alpheon is the bug fixed where certain spell affects doesn’t affect hero? (Best example I can give is forest guardians ability doesn’t give a hero which is labelled as a beast/hero does not recieve barrier?

Yes that should be fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also we get continuous music (sorta… interrpt myself there for the beautiful startup screen! <3 you guys

Interrupt* and yeah continuous music during battles like PC has?

Unfortunately we haven’t touched music really this update. Improving our music playing is on our list though.

2 Likes

Thanks for the headsup and continue doing a great job :smiley:

@Alpheon and Devs : Nice job with listing the Kingdom under the Banner Name :slight_smile:

Should help new players with their Tasks nicely.

2 Likes

Thank you devs for more new achievements!

Good update. Don’t know yet the effect of guild war in the future but look interesting. Btw the mass disenchant is amazing, but I hope the dev don’t put on next update new quality of card :neutral_face:.
And not big deal but you forget to talk about the changing of broken spire and giant “devorious” unit

wow very good job guy i didn’t expect that thanks for the work

Love the updated splash screens in addition to everything else.:relaxed:
Thanks for the work Devs!!

2 Likes

My favorite part of the update that I didn’t see mentioned is that Bombot no longer collects brown as it explodes, allowing the brown troops under it to collect instead. It’s a big help for traitstone farming (and will also help for a certain upcoming event on console.) Thanks! :beers:

2 Likes

So if I understand it correctly, Guild Wars is suitable for 20+ member guilds? I don’t see how this works for very small guilds. The math doesn’t make sense.

Best to the rest of you all who register.

I’m not looking forward to it at all personally.

1 Like

Guild Wars is completely optional. If you don’t want to participate in it then don’t.

1 Like

One Of my deputies already signed us up.

I like the fact that we can have kingdom power 8, but why insist on ganking the troop points still? I don’t see the point in training any of them further when I get only 2 freaking points at a time. Traiting them awards only 10 pts after 25 are done. And sure whoopee-do when we get that new troop. Only 10 pts there instead of 50.

Lift the cap.