Console 3.0 Known Issues

I’ll start keeping track. I was definitely feeling like I was getting too many majors. Again, could be bad luck.

not a single answer from any of the developers for more than ten days. are they still reading our posts or give up reading their own official thread after a few posts ? Are we demanding too much wanting to know , if problems like victories counted as loss or wrong sentinel bonus can be adressed/fixed at all and if yes ,when ??

“sentinel calculation screen may be misleading” —euphemism or what ? calculation is simply wrong: this week soldiers in my guild have total 45 sentinel magic levels. only magic bonus my troops get (being vanguard) is 5 from my own sentinel. doublechecked with several troops. so 0.03 × 45 = < 1 ??

I replied to the GW victories counted as a loss on another thread that just popped up. I said the following:

The console boys are always updating the first post, the last time they added another issue was June 2nd, which was Friday. Now is the first time they have been back in the office since the weekend. Even though they may not always reply directly in the comments, make sure to check the first post on this thread to see when and what they are updating.

1 Like

Hey @Strat and @Stan, we’ve looked into this and it doesn’t appear to be anything specific to Khetar. Anything happening there should be happening in other kingdoms.

We’ve also identified the issue with the Hero Class event bonuses not applying. Unfortunately until the next update a restart of the game will be required for bonuses to apply correctly in battle.

1 Like

Thanks. I did about 20 explores in Khetar and got 1 arcane and 4 runics. Seemed pretty normal to me.

Thanks, please double check again if possible. Just an FYI others have noticed something weird with Khetar too. In addition I’m personally getting ‘standard’ Explore results in the other Kingdoms I’ve done Explore in. Just Khetar seems off somehow.

Hero class.
Don’t forget to fix the Hero class bonus also applying when in shouldn’t in PvP. For example last week no matter what the class was set to the opponent got the ‘Mech’ bonus.

So, I was under the impression that the guild seals awarded for winning a daily guild war are NOT supposed to be counted towards your 1500 per week maximum. It makes no sense otherwise. If it’s supposed to be counted towards your maximum, that makes the GW seals reward worthless, since most players will max out the 1500 anyway. if it is not supposed to count towards your maximum there’s definitely a bug where it still caps you out at 1500 even after you take into account seals won from a GW victory. This has happened multiple times now but I haven’t heard a peep about it on here.

I have a video of my GW seals counting towards my 1500 and the total didn’t increase to 1550, and I promise you when I hit 1500 for the week it won’t allow me to go beyond that. Video currently uploading.

If this is working as intended do players already at the 1500 weekly cap get nothing for a daily GW victory? (other than XP boost)

2 Likes

as soon as you reach the 1500 seals limit, you will then benefit from the 50 seals for a win against another guild. Otherwise the 50 seals will simply help you reach faster the 1500 limit. So only method I can advise you is to reach 1500 seals before the reset that switch from tuesday to wednesday.

1 Like

@Saltypatra In the french version of the game, Sir Gwayne, High paladin and Bishop have text in english in place of french (the part where their special power is described).

I had an alchemist with 6 health left and abynissia exploded the screen, skulls and all and no damage was done to my alchemist. Is this correct? Does abynissia absorb skulls or something? It’d be great if she gained attack and life on skulls absorbed.

Any chance you could grab a screenshot for us?

Or just don’t claim guild wars daily rewards until you’ve already earned the 1500. They don’t expire until 7 days afterwards, and the exp bonus starts automatically from when the mail was sent so you don’t lose anything by doing this

3 Likes

@Buggyleclown
FYI: If you notice any other translation and/or general gameplay bugs please add it to this thread so it gets seen by the developers and added to their “Known Issues” to fix. Or submit a ticket (link provided below.). Thanks

Error trying to post attempt number 2

there it is gwayne (xbone)

Bishop

High paladin

Bad translation English>>>>>French
The trait are in french but the magic ability text is in english

And the goblin brothers test is saying (xbone)

win a free turn and

• remove 4 attack to every one
    Or
  • deal 20 damages to all
    Or
    -explode 6 random gems

They are removing 20 attack to everyone not 4

Thank you for taking these, I’ve passed them on to the appropriate parties.

3 Likes

This is a problem with the English version of the game as well

(xbox) Is anyone else having issues seeing last weeks GW results? I’ve tried resetting but I can still only see 8/30 players results?

Hi. This week’s event is broken. No snotstones for killing rakshas