Console 3.0.5 Known Issues

Consider it passed along!

3 Likes

Slight update on the Guild bonus bug. Yesterday, I seemed to be getting my carryover bonuses from last week, but not my current weekā€™s bonuses. Specifically, I was getting my blue statue bonus with a countdown of about 40 hours left (we finished blue statue sometime mid to late last week and the others that we did last week would have already expired). This week, we have already finished purple and green, but Iā€™m not getting those bonuses.

As someone in a guild that doesnā€™t complete every task every week but completes some tasks every week, Iā€™d be happy to provide any additional detail I can.

Ok so I just checked and again all but the blue statue are greyed out and like I said before my power level is still the same number so I think itā€™s there but just not showing the timers.

We do all 6 on Mondayā€™s and blue is showing 10136 minutes left.

If I need to attach screen shots I can. PS4 guild nemesis.

1 Like

Ok so I backed out and checked again and the timer went from blue to red.

So imo the bonuses are there, but just not showing the timers.

Can we get a number for maximum power score?

I need 2 five stars and have a 9,838 power score with 4 muythics fully traited and all 6 bonuses.

Iā€™m not worried about my power score. Check your actual stats on a troop in battle. My guild bonuses have been coming and going once in a while, but the vast majority of the time, they are not there. When the timer is showing for me, the stats are there, but that isnā€™t happening most of the time.

If I use Khorvash for an example, I should have true damage of 24 based on level 20 (base magic of 13), with +9 for magic kingdoms (still a few points short of 5 stars on Silverglade), plus 2 for guild bonus for a total of 24. He does 22 damage for me.

Now that Ashtender is linked to my account, I should be able to verify troop stats more easily and Iā€™ll check some other numbers and post results tomorrow when I have some time to sit down with this.

1 Like

Playing about 400 matches a week and it seems the same. My stats are all the same.

Confirmation would be nice tho.

Please change this weeks GW troop reward on Xbox to either Myzmer or Troglodyte. It seems these 2 got overlooked during the 2 weeks GW was offline. It would be nice to be able to keep all GW troops ascended equally.

4 Likes

@Saltypatra

Wrong guild wars troop this week for Xbox, please fix!. Rotation must have gotten messed up when put on pause.

1 Like

@Saltypatra any info about this?

Iā€™ve passed it along and am awaiting a response. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a response! The troops kept on their schedule like the missed weeks had not happened. Itā€™s done that way because it could have caused some issues if we had tried to delay the troop release. They will come around again when they are ready. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok ty again for the quick answer :slight_smile:

On xbox when you you get a ghost troop (dead but still on the board) it doesnā€™t count for event point kill (snotstone)

2 Likes

:frowning: @Saltypatra

One more reason I was so upset guild wars was unfairly cancelled for two weeks.
How about i put up a support ticket for the proper troop and call it even?

1 Like

How about we just worry about getting real issues fixed, like the guild wars wins turning into losses.

Now that is worth the attention, not your cards!

4 Likes

The random loss thingy needs a patch to fix anyways. Yeah its annoying.

Console should have not lost it, they should have let us catch up, we were only around 3 weeks behind so we could have caught up easily.

Wow, 400 a week! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

And I still only placed 46th by the end of the week!

1 Like

There aew no doubtsā€¦ @Santandrix is a straight up gangsta

1 Like