Console 2.2 Known Issues

The Guild Menu Popup is still broken, still won’t display on the lower half of screen on PS4.

when i open chat it works fine but when i press button to close it the box still remains whatever screen i go onto this happened on 2.1 also a fix wud be nice please

I did a third explore later on and got it. I think some of the achievements were just slow for me.

@Alpheon

I played a few hours with the 2.2 update, after taking a breather from Gems. I’ve experienced every console update since launch and this has been one of the smoothest. Nice job to everyone that worked on it.

PS: Thanks for getting Luther to calm down.

2 Likes

I cannot purchase the new offers (path to glory and growth packs).

My Tribute Reward does not appear to be recycling reliably every hour when I am logged in on Xbox One. Even though one hour has passed, if I am in the game, the notification of gold coins around my Home Kingdom does not pop. I have to quit the game and restart it, and the Tribute Reward is then available to be collected.

Have you tried to open a chest? like just 1 gold chest? For me, it makes appear the tribute to collect.

No, I had not tried that. In the past, all I needed to do was hit “A” on a Kingdom, and when I backed out of that, Income/Tribute could be collected. That does not seem to work after the update.

In guild roster, I regret the old system for displaying the numbers. It was much easier to read. I mean now 1 million is written 1000000 and before it was 1 000 000.

@Alpheon

Low priority bug.

I just unlocked the “Champion of PvP” Achievement when I obtained tier rank 2.

Still got same bug then previous update

When you switch your defense team it not always save correctly

Ex: if i put slot 5 team then it will sometime put my slot 1 team per default

1 Like

@EnsignGarak
In the past I would always just go into my Troops menu to get the game to query the server. Tribute should appear when you go back to the map. See if that works next hour.

1 Like

@Strat
Will try that next hour. Thank you.

Confirmed that opening one Chest will trigger the collection notification.

Attempting to open mail, even if you don’t have a mail notification, then going back to the main screen should also trigger tribute collection.

I have been logged in for several hours in my most recent run. This time, the selection of any tile on the Interface did not trigger the Income/Tribute collection on the Map screen. Not Mail, not Troops, not Shop, not Offers, not Guild, not Events, and not opening a Chest. The only thing that worked was exiting the game and restarting it.

1 Like

It is on my screen right now. Whole game is frozen and I have to restart. I was trying to bring up the chat menu while looking at the guild seals.

You kill the game, kerberos is cheat, not 50% !!! just 100% . Kerberos eat my 5troop. WTF.

I just played him and he did his magic twice and didin’t devour my troop so you just been unlucky

1 Like

@thelooneytoon79 - This is a feature, not a bug (in the actual sense). In the chat menu, simply press down on the D-Pad/Left Analog Stick. This will open the bottom chat slide-out options which will have the Channel, Disconnect and Inactive Chat Fade options. The last option slider, Inactive Chat Fade, determines how transparent the chat window should be when the chat menu is closed. This means you can still keep an eye on chat while still playing the game, and quickly switch back to the menu by pressing the Touchpad (PS4) or View/Select (XB1) button.

@Frozensilent - It has come to our attention that PS4 does not currently have the new purchases available. They should hopefully become available within the next couple of days.

@Strat - It seems like this is the case for this Achievement on XB1.

Here’s a few bugs I’ve found on the Xbox One.

1. This is not new to this update, but when you click the X button in chat to bring up a player’s profile, it quite frequently comes up to this screen. In other words, this is not an anomaly.

1. Again, this is not new to this update, but it has always struck me as an error, and so I’d rather report it and be wrong than not mention it at all. When you select a troop in the Troops screen, then select Crafting and navigate to the Skills sub-menu, you see the stats for your selected troop. In my mind, the number that you see listed for Attack, Armor, Magic, or Health should reflect the sum of all of the components (Base Skill, Level, Kingdom, Ascension, and Guild Bonus) for that particular skill. Usually it does not.

For example, I have listed stats of 23 Attack, 42 Armor, 25 Magic, and 53 Health for my level 20 mythic Alchemist.

Here are the components:

Attack
2 Base Skill
8 Level
7 Kingdom
4 Ascension
3 Guild Bonus
= 24 Total (1 Higher than Listed Total)

Armor
1 Base Skill
10 Level
19 Kingdom
4 Ascension
= 42 Total (Matches Listed Total)

Magic
1 Base Skill
6 Level
8 Kingdom
2 Ascension
2 Guild Bonus
= 19 Total (6 Lower than Listed Total)

Health
5 Base Skill
14 Level
16 Kingdom
4 Ascension
8 Guild Bonus
= 47 (6 Lower than Listed Total)

1. Not a big deal, but when you select Mini Games–>Treasure Hunt, the text says “You have 8 turns to get as much treasure as possible”. It does not account for extra turns earned from your guild bonus. This may be intentional, but prior to the update the listed number of turns did reflect the additional bonus turns.

2. Sorry, not meaning to beat a dead horse here. But I don’t see any mention of Bul’Tauros and Rowanne in the top post, nor any replies down below to my earlier post, and since those happen to be among my very favorite troops in the game and troops I have used for a long time, I wanted to reiterate that they are indeed broken. I have a number of videos showing them dealing incorrect damage, and can post some if needed. One particularly egregious example has Bul’Tauros, with 56 Life, inflicting just 22 points of damage when there were two enemy troops left. I have tried in vain to figure out what the exact formula is for the amount of damage they are dealing, but suffice it to say that the less life your opponent has, the less damage both Bul’Tauros and Rowanne will deal, even if they themselves have not taken any damage at all. In that sense, they are functioning very similarly to Blade Dancer.

Extra brownie points to you if these troops can be fixed without another full update! :slight_smile: