Console 2.1.5 Update Sneak Peek

I remember Mr.Strange said something about it was supposed to get updated but they never did. So it was just left as is.

Which is a wonderful reason btw.

1 Like

However, when I watched tacetā€™s video he bought a couple of troops with glory and Iā€™m pretty sure that the version he plays on pc didnā€™t give glory keys in the pack like we get. Anyone know if this is the case? Iā€™d rather have a couple of keys than a bit of extra gold any day.

1 Like

Yeah I can confirm thereā€™s a difference in keys.

Itā€™s 2 event keys per on console right?

Itā€™s 10 gold keys and 2 glory keys on pc.

1 Like

@Dan_ozzzy189 @HKdirewolf

Iā€™d much rather take a hit on the Gold amount and get 2 useful Event Keys than 10 Gold Keys and 2 Glory. We are getting a MUCH MUCH MUCH better deal.

an Event Key is ā€œworthā€ 1.5x a ā€œGemā€ Key. Gem Key are ā€œworthā€ more that Glory Keys

1 Like

Iā€™d rather the 2 versions be on par with each other as much as possible.

Life is but a dream gentlemen.

For me it all started back in 1969ā€¦

Walk with me a bit so I can paint the picture.

There I was but a small child in a big city. Not a care in the world, and a full diaper on my butt.

Lol
Anyway, Iā€™d rather we have event keys too. Does anyone know if this is going to change? Personally I really hope it doesnā€™t.

Reasonable goal, if the console gets an update. :grinning:

I really think this is another case that the PC/Mobile should adopt to the console. After all, You should get Event Keys for buying the weekly event troop.

2 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t mind really one way or another, some clarification would be nice.

Plus when the guild task update comes you get event keys from that, so iā€™m not sure theyā€™d want us to get event keys from both.

We shall see. If Alpheon can clarify at all.

But I would gladly take the event keys. Iā€™m just a poor man asking for some gold.

I agree - I donā€™t think Iā€™ll use this customization much, if any. The only benefit I can see is that it will decrease the amount that people can bait the AI with skulls to avoid taking mana, but there are too many variables at play to try to tweak colour preference and get an optimal result. For instance, if I prioritize brown and blue to feed my first-slot Khorvash, will the AI keep taking Blue and Brown when he dies and starve the remaining troops? Not a chance I want to take.

1 Like

At least you can actually test it out to see if that is indeed the case Stan. Is there a chance this will drop this week? I bloody well hope so!

Yeah, but I donā€™t care enough about defence wins to spend hours testing my defence team and AI tweaks when I could actually be playing. Depending on the defence team, I might change the priority on skulls, but thatā€™s probably as far as Iā€™ll go.

Iā€™m a little worried about the console update now that they released 2.2 on PC/Mobile. I can see them not wanting to deal with all the QA and bugfixes on two platforms simultaneously.

1 Like

And christmas holiday start real soon i just hope we get it before cause it really look like we will need to wait for 2017 for the update

I still think weā€™ll get it this week or early next tbh

2 Likes

Crossing fingers but like sirrian said, they are waiting to know if it is fine, if it is not okay then itā€™s game over

Also wonder what they will do if we got no troop for next event

Thatā€™s what I am afraid of. If Microsoft gives a thumbs down, it could be another month.

Theyā€™ll just recycle troops that have already been released like they did with Yeti this week.

When Sirrian said last week that they had ā€œa troopā€ for this week, Iā€™m pretty sure that ruled out Desdaemona and everything else that we donā€™t have yet.

Pretty sure he was talking about the winter imp, des must be broken cause i guess it would be already out

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I meant. When he said ā€œa troopā€, I thought he meant Desdaemona, but he really meant Winter Imp. Now we know what he meant, and also know that they must be out of troops for us entirely.

Iā€™m still hoping we get Desdaemona for free once the update comes out.

ā€œPony wants update.ā€ sits and pouts

2 Likes

IF Microsoft approves it. Iā€™m certain it will not get deployed to your console that second.

Edit the ā€œtroopā€ Sirrian was talking about was Winter Imp.