Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Don’t think anyone disagrees with that, as long as the less important shit is eventually fixed.

1 Like

Hey Vega my comment was not aimed at any1 on here. I’m sorry if my comment got to ya. I would have to be Blind Freddy not to see how much effort you have put into reporting bugs big and small on here.

I’m just frustrated. 8 teams I had to change due to Broken Troops. 7months worth of Purchasing issues that I was told would be fixed 4-5 months ago. No compensation for my last 5 transactions that have not worked. Actually I’m probably a little bit beyond frustrated.

3 Likes

Entering the store has frozen the game for me for well over a month now, so trust me I know…I want the big bugs addressed first too.

2 Likes

I wonder why there is this difference of 1 in the troop count: example: total of unique 200 and total of troops 201. Is that the hero? Would make no sense as the Hero is a unique troop too. Obviously having 100 copies of the same troop count only for 1. But why not simply have only 1 line of description like: total of unique troops 201 ?

1 Like

Currently mail is showing an exclamation mark but when you click on it it says you have no new mail. After backing out, it gives an error that forces you to quit. Everyone else is reporting the same issue in chat, and doesn’t go away after you restart the game.

1 Like

Devs have responded in the ps4 support section.

Nimhain
Gems of War Dev
10m
The fix is now out on Xbox, Playstation 4 fix should be out in the next 15 minutes or so.

If the 26% tribute chance happened as often as the 25% resurection of soul dragon, we would all have 1 million of gems. Seriously, killing 7 or 8 times the same unit, and often 4-5 times is weird. Can someone in the devs team confirm Soul dragon is really only at 25% chance to resurect?

It might be ‘only’ a 25% chance to resurrect but that doesn’t mean he can’t resurrect 5 or 6 times on the trot. That’s still a 1 in 4 chance of this happening, that’s pretty high!

Yes, it says 25%, but I more believe in 40 to 50%. :laughing: But lets say its working like intended and its really 25% chance to resurrect, then what are the odds to have it resurrecting 7x ? Someone strong in maths could perhaps answer.

It’s the same as the 20% chance to dodge skulls that occasionally triggers more than three times in a row!

1 Like

When is chat going to get fixed on Xbox One? It’s still not loading every time for me as of last night. The loading symbol will permanently stay stuck in the middle of the screen until I restart the game.

1 Like

PvP matches are counting towards the “complete 8 explore battles” task.

1 Like

Just purchased daily gems sub via psn, not in game as it’s not even there, but despite the email and receipt, I have nothing, no in game email and no gems. Support notified.

Came through an hour later. I’m 15 points short of next vip level. Does the cheapest gem pack £1.69 I think, give any vip points?

10 vip points. Stack of gems gives 25

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation

1 Like

I don’t see it mentioned in the original post, but the hero troop-type doesn’t always seem to apply consistently when I’m using troops that do multiple-times damage to a specific troop type. For example, if an opponent has a Knight-class hero, Bunni-nog will do his 5x damage. However, if the opponent has a Daemon-class (Sorcerer) hero, I’m not getting an extra turn when I use Desdaemona (and no, she wasn’t frozen).

I know that not everyone will choose that particular perk for their class, but if that’s the case, the troop-type shouldn’t show on the card when I look at them in battle, right?

I don’t see a lot of heroes in PVP, so it is hard to replicate any particular result, but the two I mentioned above I am absolutely certain of.

1 Like

I believe that, we’ve had multiple issues when it comes to heroes and their class’ Kingdoms/Races not being counted for these bonuses as you know. We believe we’ve caught most of them, but its these sort of extremely specific circumstances that bring out occassions we may have missed. Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m still wondering why my hero hasn’t got the mythic border around him. Level 950 and all magic kingdoms at minimum of 5* etc