Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

Oops my bad, still suck we need to wait next update i was using carnex caise of maw but now he is useless since maw still devour him

Found another bug that has not been reported.

Video here:

As you can see, there are 3 green gems that are oversized. It’s as if the AI was in the middle of recommending you match those, and then abandoned it for the brown gems.

Yeah i saw it couple time also it was there before update, i think the ai recommend the closer color from your circle

Actual event troops (not the additional add-ons) like hellcat and creeper this week will likely follow the same policies PC has. Old policy: they show up at start of month following event. New policy: they show up 4 weeks after event.

@Athrillskr: We have looked into Frozen, and it appeared to us to be working correctly. If you’re able to capture video through the console’s recording functions and send us a link to it, it would help us track it down any issues much quicker.

@Strat: Troop filters are going to be looked into to make them more clear. And add some new filters.

@VegaDark541: I can check with @Sirrian, though he’s quite busy at the moment. The gem size bug is interesting. Did they just drop down like that, or did they just pop to that size?

@Rufus: We’re looking into the Defenders tab issue. The annoying part is that it seems so inconsistent when we try to test and track it down. Revenge daily tasks will also be fixed in the next update.

In regards to the PvP Tier rewards, you should be receiving your rewards as you move up through the tiers throughout the week. Leaderboard ranking rewards should be mailed out at the end of the event.

3 Likes

I had no rewards for reaching tier 1 either.

Based on my memory, I had a large cascade with multiple things happening at once, and the oversized gems was the end result. It’s possible the expanded gems was interrupted by a large number of gems being matched at once &/or some ability triggering. I wish I had begun recording sooner, but was making sure myself that I wasn’t imagining things with the oversized gems.

Something must be wrong here

Edit: sorry i was in friendly pvp but wow such big stats lol

@Dan_ozzzy189. @Athrillskr

Out of curiosity. Did you revive rewards for Rank 14, 13, 12, 11, 10,…, 2. and ust not rank 1?

As a FYI with the new PvP system you will be receiving rewards immediately upon attaining a higher rank and not in the mail like before.

2 Likes

Yes I got rewarded as I went along but I’m sure nothing for number one! You’ve got me wondering now!

My soul multiplier is 225% but I only receive 80 per match.

1 Like

@Robert, difficulty doesn’t affect PvP

Is that 25% because of difficulty? I cant remember… vip 3 doesn’t add 25%?

Crap. It is VIP 4 that does. 80 souls per match. Jaysus.

(Should have known but havent used valkyrie in months)

1 Like

I still haven’t got my weekly PvP tier 1 reward for the reset yesterday. I’m talking about the 1,000 gold, 100 souls, 50 glory and 10 glory keys reward.

I wish summoning was working properly. My Black Beast would enjoy his meals a lot more!

This team is really fun to use

@Strat @Alpheon I received rewards for every tier except 3 and 1.

I definitely didn’t get anything from lvl 1 either as I thought it would be delivered via in game mail at the end of the week.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought…

1 Like

I remember last week that when I went up a tier and got the rewards, I lost a few revenge battles and went down a tier. Then when I went back up a tier again I did not get the reward. Would this be because I already got the reward for that tier? Most likely yes, but just want to make sure.

Just did a task with 3 knights and got no gems! Really annoying.

1 Like