Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

Hi,

some new stuff for the devs.

1. german cardtext is missing disease “erkranken” for weapon: BurningScythe
    Burning_Scythe german text is missing the last ability

2. german translation for daily-task to open one gem-key is google-autotranslated and make absolutly no sense.
    horrible gemkey daily task translation

3. own unit dies by 3rd trait of keeper of souls (“50% chance to Summon a Wight when an enemy dies.”) - even if no keeper is longer on the board
    keeper of souls 3rd trait triggers - but keeper is always dead

4. rank of player “Niko” is shown as #1 in list but #101 in opponent selection table
    Player “Niko” rank 1 or 101 ???

5. matches in explore-modus counts for daily-task-pvp-battles
    explore counts as pvp-match for daily task

6. enemy team abilities - not initilazied variables?
    enemy team ability-text variables may empty

So thats for now, have a nice week.
So long.

@Alpheon Although the tool tip for deathmark no longer says it has a 2 turn delay, the delay still seems to be there. I’ve used it at lot since the update and have never seen an enemy die in the first two turns.

Death mark triggers 1% of the time, not 10% and yes its a bug.

Please don’t state this like it’s some sort of fact. It feels like 1%, maybe, but it’s definitely not 1% when measured empirically.

1 Like

If the two turn delay is still in effect the enemy gets a ten and then 20 percent chance of it wearing off before it can kill. Odds are you will not see it work much. :frowning:

It’s not. @Phaethon just posted an example of Death Mark instantly killing two troops:

Curse you death!

1 Like

I followed your link. There’s just a picture. The description says two troops were killed before cleanse, not instantly… ?

The congruence of this discussion and the timing of my Death post has me reevaluating my understanding of the difference between coincidence and predeterminism.

When it was my turn, both troops were killed instantly. Although, you are correct; I worded it very poorly and it’s a bit misleading.

Did the troops die the same turn that you cast death?

.>The enemy casted Death.
.>It was then my turn.
.>Both my first and third troop died.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up! If there is no delay then something else is wrong. I used creeping death thousands of times before the update and the kill rate has not gone up after the update.

Please look into Death Mark, I have never reported a bug before, but it’s very obviously not working as intended. I have yet to see a dev say it’s being looked into, and it’s making Death a garbage troop.

1 Like

Developers.

Please update the first post with all the new information that players have provided. This will help everyone, and reduce duplicate postings. Thank you.

• Items resolved
  • Items looked and to be patched in the future™
  • Items looked at and “working as intended”
  • Items still under investigation
1 Like

In reverse order of priority.

1 Like

Can anyone confirm that the Savage Hunter and Winged Bison troops are actually dropping in chests? The only copies that I have are the ones that I purchased in the event troop packs, and I’ve opened over 1000 glory chests since the update. It seems very, very unlikely that not a single copy of Savage Hunter or Winged Bison would have dropped since.
@Alpheon @Andrew

They are not yet in the Chests.

1 Like

on xbox, I just won a ranked pvp match but at the end of battle I had a message saying “this battle is already finished, you ll be redirected to the world map” (i translate so i dont know if its the exact sentence in english) and the game counted me this match as a loss!

I also still have wrong rank displaying for pvp: im rank 2 but it display in the award screen that im at rank 101-200. Now I just hope i’ll receive the rank 2 rewards. :slight_smile:
edit: it also sometimes display the correct rank.

@Alpheon. @Andrew

1 Like

The PvP “rewards screen” doesn’t work, period. HOWEVER the good news is you should be Mailed the correct rewards after the event finishes. Al least that is how it worked for me on week 1. Finished 4th but displayed was as 101-200. I revived the correct reward in the mail.

1 Like

I thought it was week one now?! But thank you for info about correct rewards in mail! :slight_smile: