Console 1.095 Bug Reporting Thread

That happened to me yesterday, thought I just read it wrong because of how fast I go through the rewards so I didn’t report it

Is the shop not showing the bundles for the current event (or any event for that matter) for everyone, or just me? Having bought the Wild armor bundle, I only see the Beastial, Savage, and Typhoon of keys bundles and that’s it.

I suggest you read that thread

They are having problems.

I’ve actually bought the Wild Bundle close to 9 months ago yet there it is… I see all four and nothing else.

EDIT: They are working on getting things straiten out based on the postings I’ve read.

Ah, thanks very much! I figured they were probably working on it, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t just a glitch I was experiencing since I hadn’t heard of anyone else mentioning it.

When you make a rematch and you get the blue screen error if you click too quick the screen will freeze during the loading (xbox1)
And you get a lost

Found another bug today.

I was using a fully traited Goblin Rocket (causes burn on skull damage) and attacked a fully traited Hippogryph. The Hippogryph didn’t get set on fire after I matched skulls (I’m fairly sure Agile did not trigger, but even if it had I’m not sure if that’s also supposed to be able to dodge effects like burn).

Successful Agile means no Attack happened.

Aflame’s text is “Burn enemy on Skull damage

No damage, no Burn

1 Like

Does this mean that if agile triggers, it would also successfully avoid being devoured by maw if the 15% chance were to hit?

1 Like

Pc/mobile side it does so on xbox/ps4 it should.

When Agile triggers, nothing happens because the Attack missed.

Yes, and if you can Entangle the Maw, or otherwise reduce its Attack stat to zero, then it won’t be able to proc Hunger either. The trouble with Entangle though is that Maw also has Frenzy, and in the version that Console has, if an attack would hit Maw’s Life, that’ll be enough to proc Frenzy with has the side effect of breaking Entangle.

Nope. Entangle always stopped attack boosts and won’t be broken by it. It’s the first thing I’ve seen the PC has adopted from console.

3 Likes

Ah, neat. Stand corrected, then.

I found another bug today.

I cast Atlanta’s spell, which damages all enemies. Opposing team was Azris, Alastair, and Bone Dragon (first troop had died already).

Alastair had barrier. When I cast Atlanta’s spell, it should have done 8 damage to all troops (which would have killed Azris). Unfortunately the only troop that received damage was Bone Dragon. For some reason, Azris did not take any damage, even though Barrier was not cast on him - It was as if Alastair’s barrier also worked for Azris.

I’ll also note that when I eventually did kill Azris, it only showed the damage hitting for “-1” for the kill, even though he had 3 armor and 3 HP on screen. I’m going to guess these bugs are somehow linked.

I found a bug with the frenzy trait.

In challenges, a AI troop with frenzy takes +1 attack when hit with skull damage, thats normal.
When hit with spell damage, the troops takes from 30% to 50% of the spell damage as attack.
And sometimes it triggers a graphical bug, where the word frenzy stays on the ennemie slot until relaunch of the game.

Easily reproductible, not so much annoying, but still worth reporting

Rowanne also tends to give Frenzy Troops Attack equal to damage taken. The Trait animation activates for each point as well.

Not sure if its a bug. I have never seen deathmark actually killing but had a horrible time with it agaibst a particular opponent I got consecutively.

They desthmarked me, I went, they went, I went, they went and Deathmark killed me before I moved.

Not 100% sure if this is a bug or intended, but I believe it’s more likely to be a bug since it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to function this way:

I had Maw, who had his spell charged. Maw got entangled, reducing his attack to 0. I cast his spell on an enemy troop and devoured them. Maw’s attack remained at 0 while entangled (I think this is intended, and correct) but after Maw lost entangle it was clear he didn’t absorb any of the attack on the troop he devoured. Now I can see keeping the attack at 0 while entangled, but not actually having him absorb that damage I believe is a poor choice if intentional.

1 Like

It’s intended and has been like this on console for a long time. Since the attack gain happens at the moment of use only, when entangle prevents the gain it won’t be added later either.