Connection problems on XBox1

Look at the bright side! You can at least do treasure maps! That’s about all you can do now!

1 Like

I am part of warframe as well and when i go to pvp or guild it just loads and loads and that is it

I would submit a ticket to support as I and eightball have done! Hopefully they can fix this pronto! Mine does same thing! If you are a fan of treasure maps there is always that! I got bored after 1 and stopped playing!

Hye Guys,

We are looking into Warframe’s issue. We’re not sure what is causing the issue at this stage.

If anyone from Warframe has any information with guild activity or something that may help, please PM me. I’m working with Alpheon and the console team to help resolve this.

We have recovered their progress on their new guild, it got missed by mistake last week.

1 Like

Fantastic. Delighted for them

1 Like

This only seemed fair to me when I read what occurred. I’m glad to see you sorted it out for them!

1 Like

Hey Warframe members, we think we may have fixed the issue, but we need you guys to see if the guild is now working for you.

Well the bad news is we lost some ground but the good news is at least the issue is resolved! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, I’ll let the team!

1 Like

The issue has been fixed, the game is playable again for now.

2 Likes

Game is working fine again for me. BIG THANKS to the developers for fixing this issue!

3 Likes

i have just joined a guild, guilde du rock. (sorry if i butchered the name) and we seem to have the same problem. can only do treasue hunt. i only have 1 of them on my friends list but he is having the same problems so is probably not working for everyone. any chance someone could have a look into it please? cheers

the new update fixed the bugs.