Connect 4 - PS4- Recruiting! Low Requirements! Great Rewards! 3 Spots

Use to just casually play early in the game’s past and quit for a while. Now that it is so different would love to get help. Lv129 unlocking and powering up kingdoms. Play a bit on most days.
Code is TARZEAL_NYFA

Sounds great! Ill send an invite in about an hour or feel free to join it through the guild search function. Let me know if you have any questions or anything

Oh. I see you found it. All good!

Yep all good

removed 3 more players that were inactive (either joined and never logged in again for a week without contributions or were 3 weeks without logging in)

We are now 27/30 active players, looking for 3 more.

2 potential spots open.

We have 5 spots open! Looking for active players. Let us know if you want to join.

Will be removing 3 people today, looking for 3 more. Great opportunity for players to join an active guild with low requirements.

Any spots open? Lvl 570 active player. PSN FiveZeroHERO

Yes, ill send an invite right away. Glad to have you as part of the team

What is your invite tg for gow?

I can definately send an invite when I get home, though, you should be able to join by going through the guild search and searching for “connect 4” . Otherwise it will be a little bit before I can send.

Got it thanks

Welcome to the guild Schramy!

For everyone else, we are currently full, but we do free up space every week (usually 1 or 2 spots if people do not make the requirements)

Please let us know if you would like to join!

3 spots open.

2 spots open!

bump, really looking for those active members that participate in all guild events, the more we work together the more rewards we earn together.

looking to continue to build up end game players to drive towards top 100 guilds (already there on the guildwars, but need trophies) almost complete all tasks and 40k seals, would like to make this a regular thing.

Id like to join, nearly level 500… I can get decently far in events, pretty crappy at GW though… PM me if you still have room and ill send you my inv code.

1 spot is open