Completely locked out of arena (game breaking bug)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I expected to be able to play arena, but instead I am completely locked out of the feature.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
I got the bug where you choose your arena team and a troop’s name is completely blank. Once you enter an arena fight you end up with 2 copies of your hero instead of that blank name troop. I exited arena to mention it in guild chat and when I tried to re-enter arena nothing happens. I click mini-games, then click arena and nothing happens. I am completely locked out of the feature.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Screenshots wouldn’t help as there is no visual queue.

Needless to say this is very frustrating. Arena is one of my favorite features of the game and is how I farm trophies each week. If anyone else encounters the blank troop bug I encourage you to immediately retire the run so that you do not experience this bug.

1 Like

Although I havent had any problems so far, thanks for sharing the info with fellow readers. In case you havent done so already, I’d advise to contact support to solve your issue.

Hope they will get your ticket soon…