Community Created Fake Achievements

Like the wind.

Against a troop with a dodge skull trait, have a troop dodge 10 straight times.

Frustration intensifies.

Get 2 minor traitstones from a gnome 1000 times.

1 Like

All consuming.

With HKI at 1000 life, attack and armor; have another troop devour him.

3 Likes

The harder you try, the more you fail - Spend over 100 turns in arena fighting against a single Sloth troop

2 Likes

Dropping the kids off at the pool.

Have Cedric summon 10 bombs in a single fight.

1 Like

Where art thou?

On a vault weekend, win 100 battles in a row without getting a gnome.

2 Likes

Matching is hard

During a MAP, fail to get your damage dealer full mana and stress out because you don’t remember how to match gems.

Break the Cycle : don’t log in for 100 consecutive days

Gone Girl : don’t log in for 200 consecutive days

To Infinity and Beyond : don’t log in for 365 consecutive days (repeatable)

Watcher / Voyeur / Peeping Tom : still check forum every day for 100/200/365 even though you’re not playing anymore

2 Likes

Actual player achievements:

image Time Well Spent
Win a match without anyone making a move

image Soul Farming?
Win a match where 7 or more troops died in the same turn

image Mana? What’s that?
Win a World Event battle over Level 200 with only one troop alive that can no longer cast a spell (1 cast troop)

image 1001 Clicks
Pull a Mythic troop from Chests using only 1 Key.

image Rising Hope
Win a match after the opponent triggers Rising Shadows and you trigger Rising Shadows the turn after.

image Another Day in Krystara
Win a match after defeating a troop with Poison, a troop with Bleed, a troop with Burn, and a troop with Death Mark

Snarky Achievements:

image Hello?
Open 1500 Gem Keys in one sitting without receiving a single Mythic

image Fine, I’ll Pay the One
Miss a reward tier in any non-Class Event by 1 battle and be forced to buy another tier

image Sleeping Fine Tonight
Miss a Pet Rescue for a pet you don’t own three different times

image Didn’t I Just Rescue You?
Complete a Pet Rescue for a Pet rescued in the previous hour.

image Green Dream Massacre
Obtain at least 3 Minor Orb of Growth and 1 Major Orb of Growth in one sitting from the same Event Rewards from Orbs of Chaos

8 Likes

So many of these are so relatable as I have done or had done to me so many of them.

Here are my contributions:

I’m Fast as F* Boy!** - Finally got a Cursed Gnome to appear only to have it run away before you could kill it.

All That Time Wasted For This? - Finally get a Mythic Horde Mimic chest, win the battle, only to get 10 tokens of Gaard as your reward.

Better Luck Next Time - Fail all 3 Delve attempts, on the same delve, never making it past the 1st room.

What a Waste - Complete the Gnome Room in a Deep Delve and only get 100 souls or 10 Gold Keys from the gnome as your reward.

You Aren’t Important, You’re A Cheapskate. Sincerely the Devs. - Have reached level 1000+ never purchasing anything from the game with real money and be VIP Level 0.

What Am I Supposed To Do With These - Have over 50K Treasure Maps, 100K Traitstones (all types combined), and 50K ingots (all types combined).

Keep Rollin’, Rollin’, Rollin’, Rollin’ - Reroll every task of a campaign and complete the Kill X number of X color enemy tasks instead.

You Again!? - Fight the exact same team or player in PvP 3 or more times in a row.

I Didn’t Come Here to Help - Join a guild with at least 25 active members and don’t participate in any guild activity without getting kicked for at least a month.

On Second Thought, Not Today - Load up Gems of War to the main map, do nothing, and immediately close the game and go play something else.

Dusting Off The Cobwebs - Play Treasure Hunt after never playing the game mode for a full year.

2 Likes

One need not look any further than this list of ashivments right here to understand how screwed we are as a while in this flipping game lmmfao.

As good as new - Transform an enemy troop at 1 health and with one of the status effects burn, bleed or poison

1 Like

Not gonna lie, they had us in the first half:

Reduce the final troop on an enemy team to 1 health, then lose on the next turn.

I don’t agree; most of these feel like good-natured fun to me.

Would love to see some of these implemented.

2 Likes

At least some achievements should be more than “you’ve spent xx amount of time doing an activity” and should be an accomplishment. Most of these are fun and some would be very challenging to actually obtain.

If you ever played WoW, there were tons of ‘fun’ achievements that made you accomplish something in a very specific way to achieve.

:trophy: They can imitate you but they can’t duplicate you.
Craft the same Dragon boss from Gem Dragon egg in the soulforge that you already crafted.

3 Likes

The 2 I suggested (Camelot Reenactor and Frozen Fashionista are references to actual game bugs @Jeto. The Xbox bug of the game freezing when changing Hero Armor still exists.

I guess we can all agree, that most of those “achivements” are a hoax coz of poor design or development decisions. :stuck_out_tongue: :yum: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Arena? Areno!

Click on the arena icon, but never pick troops for 6 months.

5 Likes

:rofl: sorry watching new puppy Pogi.

Whack a mole
Have Infernal King (or Quetzalma) die, respawn, die, respawn and die in one single skull cascade

2 Likes