Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

I don’t see it being easier either much less feasible. Since there are no kingdoms with more than 3 troops outstanding (outside of Primal), the obvious issue is Event Chests. I don’t see the game infrastructure being designed to allow multiple specific event chests. And if you threw all of them into the 1, you essentially are left with a more expensive version of the gem chest.

There’s more but I’ll just leave it with that. I understand the desire but just don’t see it practically working well.

I’m fine with the one or two weekly. If you buy 5 copies when they come out, that is a whole lot of glory.

Lol no wife and kids so all my free time going in this game and yes im a extreme case :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get the next update, in this version it look like im always matched agains same 5-6 persons. I know i could pay 50 gold to switch but it the same problem they gIve me the same choice over and over so i just fight what they give me. I hope the 3 opponents choices will correct that problem.

Maybe someone from pc can tell us, i just hope if you always choose the hardest it won’t be always same guys

Its about the same. From a day or two ago…

2 Likes

Oh well i guess we will need to wait for 2.2 then :slight_smile:

Also i read a little bit about the web ability and i was wondering doe’s this will make the silence ability useless since it’s do the same effect?

Not really. In fact I’d say Silence is better in general though web prevents magic gain while silence wouldn’t. However you can still cast under web and some troops like Soothsayer don’t care If they have 0 magic.

Its easier as they then dont need to go through the rigmarole of dealing with Microsoft each week and also dont need to worry about giving notice of who is coming up each week.

If the weekly change of who is in the gem chests cannot be automated and has to go through the exact same microsoft process then it would be messy indeed. Cant see any other issue with it myself though

I believe @Mr.Strange clarified this. The issues stem from the recent update due to some changes made. Once the approval goes through, these problems wouldn’t occur again, unless something else changes in a future update. So it’s essentially a one time thing for now and once fixed, future weekly things will be normal.

I’m sure I’ll be corrected if I am wrong but I believe this is the case.

Sorry it’s my questions day lol but i was wondering if there is any way to remove the animation at the start of the fight ( when you see each bonus each troop get)
Cause when you try to farm some stone and you make the same challenge over and over it’s really boring to wait 4-5 sec before you can make your first move

Maybe they could add an option to put on or off these animations in challenge or during pvp

1 Like

Honestly, things like this should be posted in Features Request. No one you’d want to see this will see it here.

1 Like

I know but i wanted to know if it was a good idea and what people think about it

Again (and I see you did) Feature Requests would have been the better place for that too. I’d like to keep this thread somewhat related to troops coming to console and related discussions.

Ok no prob i just wanted to make sure they was no option at all to do it before i made the thread

That’s correct.

@Mr.Strange

Do you have anything you can share with us regarding 2x Troop Weekly Events?

They have been very popular on PC/mobile. They can really drain player’s glory - which is a bit dangerous. To support 2x glory troops some or most weeks, it’s necessary to increase the average glory income for players. The new PvP system mostly accomplished that on the PC/mobile side. Thus far PC/mobile has always released pairs of troops based on a common kingdom, and USUALLY one is a common.

3 Likes

I added an idea here for getting more glory for players (at least as one of the possible options):

1 Like

Mist of Scales being the only one off the top of me head that was the exception. Epic and Ultra Rare, but was also the first one that did that too and before the PvP update as well.