Comfortably Numb and Misery Loves Company recruiting on Xbox One!

Sorry for the delay, I just got up. I just sent you the invite, man.

1 Like

Got it, thanks

1 Like

I’d like to join. Code is Tiberius_TM4U.

Pull 1500 seals per week no problem and usually over 200 trophies. Level 364.

1 Like

Normally, I would say: “Great, would love to have you.” Unfortunately, we don’t have any more openings. The Matt guy above you took our last spot. However, there are a couple new guys in the Guild and I’m waiting this week to see if they work out. If someone doesn’t, and you would like to join then, that would be great. But, I can’t add you right now. Sorry.

1 Like

If you’re still looking for a Guild, we have an open slot now.

1 Like

I’m in one now, thanks though

1 Like

No problem.

1 Like

Looking for One Person to join.

1 Like

Hello I am level 968. Let me know if you have room for me and I will leave my current guild. Some of my seals for this week are with my current guild so I will not be able to get the full 1500 this week.

1 Like

Yeah, man. We have one spot open. If you give me your code, I’d be happy to invite you.

Edit: About the seals, of course, I understand. Given that it’s so late in the week, it’s what I assumed. We already hit 40K this week, so it’s not a big deal.

1 Like

Here’s my invite code: Owlrightythen82_tngv

1 Like

Okay, man. Thanks. I’ll invite you in a min.

1 Like

Looking for two players.

One of our higher players (1,200+) had to step out, due to personal reasons. I would prefer to replace them with a high level player that can do a decent amount for the Guild.

But, I will accept any decent players for both slots.

I’m a daily player looking for a good active guild to join. Can easily hit max seals each week. Hoping to get a leg up in the game by actually playing with active guild members. Sick of not making much progress with random guilds.

1 Like

What’s your level? Just curious.

1. Just chugging along. :slight_smile:
1 Like

You sound like a decent dude. As long as you can do the seals, we’d love to have you.

You just need to leave any Guild you are in currently and I need your Invite code.

Already free. Send away, sir!

1 Like

Invite code is Walter_8

1 Like

Alright, man. I’ll invite you in a sec.

1 Like