:gem_doomskull: Come join the fAWRmily! Rank 4-700, GW[ ]1-133, 1 - 70+ Legendary Tasks Weekly, 40k chests, and 92 Unique Pets have already joined the fAWRm (at least thirty one members have 92). Why haven't you? 147/150

RAR is now full. Please contact @Macaudora if interested in joining in the future.
Otherwise, please join our server to join any of our guilds.

AWR is now full. Please contact me if interested in joining in the future.
RAR is now full. Please contact @Macaudora if interested in joining in the future.
Otherwise, please join our server to join any of our guilds.

The fAWRMily is now full between our 5 guilds. Scroll all the way to where the adverts are to see which guild works best for you. Then join our server and contact me if interested in joining in the future. :grinning:

The fAWRmily is now full.

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, and FTR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
Please join our server if interested in being part of our guilds or as a welcomed guest.

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, RAR and FTR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
Please join our server if interested in being part of our guilds or as a welcomed guest.

Any spots available in AWR, FTR, RAR and GNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

All five guilds are full

Any spots available in AWR, FTR, RAR and GNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

FTR is now full.
RAR is now full.
Please still join the server to easily be able to find out about any future openings.

Any spots available in AWR, and GNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

The fAWRmily is currently full.

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, FTR and RAR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, RAR & FTR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, FTR, & RAR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, FTR & RAR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Any spots available in AWR, FTR, RAR & GNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Any spots available in AWR, FTR, RAR, & GNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Any spots available in AWR, FTR, RAR, & GNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Any spots available are per request at this time.

I’ll join :grin:

1 Like

We are currently full.
Please join the discord server if interested in joining when a spot opens up.

Click on the image to see an invite to the server.

Any spots available are per request at this time.

FTR is now looking for 1 to join after Guild Wars.
RAR is now looking for 2 to join after Guild Wars as well.

Any spots available in AWR, & GNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)