Color addition on troop ability screen

Okay, I know the name of the thread isn’t very intuitive, but I wasn’t sure what else to name it.

I’ve had a lot of people ask me in chat which part of certain troops ability is effected by their magic stat. It’s often the damage that the troop does, but not always. I will use “The Dragon Soul” as an example.

Experienced players know that it is not the damage that TDS does that changes with it’s magic increasing and decreasing, like when it’s webbed, but rather the number of gems it randomly destroys.

It’s true that we can go to an external site to learn the specifics of the ability, which is as follows.

“Explode [(Magic / 2) + 3] random Gems. Deal 8 damage to all enemies, boosted by number of Dragon allies. Gain 15 Souls.”

Is there any way that you guys can change the color of the number in a troops ability that is effected by it’s magic, or maybe put the mathematical expression into the text on the ability? An example of each would be

“Explode [(Magic / 2) + 3] 12 random Gems. Deal 8 damage to all enemies, boosted by number of Dragon allies. Gain 15 Souls.”

Or…

“Explode 12 random Gems. Deal 8 damage to all enemies, boosted by number of Dragon allies. Gain 15 Souls.”

6 Likes

Yes! I upvote this idea. It would be very helpfull to everyone I think. Having this information in a card would be better, than searching through gowdb.com :slight_smile:

And making magic enchanced text bolded (second example) would be enough in my opinion.

One like from me! This would also help people learn which troops gain NO benefit from magic buffs.

This idea was proposed a year or two ago (and probably more than once), I seem to recall. Before it was partially due to a technical limitation of the development platform. Now that everyone is on Unity I believe that limitation is no longer there.

It’s a good feature request.