Cobra Commander

Auto refunding would be nice and the people that want to keep the upgrades can just upgrade it again it only takes 30 seconds anyway.

1 Like

But Yao Guai is one of the best troops for delves. Keep your hands off from him, please.

This must be new, its misspelled.

1 Like

Odd. Mine still says “Faction Event”. Edit: I restarted the game. Downloaded two files, and now I have both a “Faction Assaultt” and a “Class Trialt” to look forward to!

In unrelated news, Apophisis is a lot less threatening if she never casts her spell. I tried a training battle against her and could not get the AI to cast it. It kept trying to match skulls instead of cast the spell that would have made a 17-skull blob on the board.

1 Like

So, instead of potions at the start of each event we get tea at the end of each event this week? :thinking:

8 Likes

2 Likes

So, even though people are begging to have old weapons available in some way, shape or form, DEAD GAUNTLET, a spankin’ brand new weapon, appears in the Soul Forge this week?! Why is it even in rotation immediately when we can even get it from Invasion? Perplexing. :thinking:

Actually, event weapons have been in Soul Forge for a while now the week they are introduced. This gives the player the option to craft the weapon versus purchasing with gems.

4 Likes

Thanks, for the info (crafting might be more expensive, though), but I’d still prefer an oldie but goodie weapon in Soul Forge. As it is, we kind of know better than to pass up on any newly offered weapon.

Which is why they offer 2 ways to obtain the weapon during its debut week. Gems through the event shop and with diamonds in the forge if you don’t want to spend/don’t have enough gems to get it there. :wink: