[Closed] The Elders New Recruitment Thread

Bump! We are looking for two active members. If you are a new player, you won’t have to worry about the gold donations. We are just looking for people who will be claiming most, if not all of their seals.

Hello Im a casual player looking for a guild to join, my last one booted me for not being able to play last week because of work and preparing for a baby i still donated 300k+gold just wasn’t able to play that much. have all citys upgraded and lvl425+

if you’d like me to join the code is: ZEROWOLF

Just out of curiosity @Zerowolf what guild was that?

Unfortunately, if you are not going to be active, the same may happen to you within our guild. The biggest requirement we care about is the seals minimum. We do remove members that can’t make that.

1 Like

the breakfastclub was the guild. but i usually have no problems getting it, it was just that last week ive been busy.

So how many seals u think you can do every week? What level are you?

i usually hit 800-1000+ seals/week i’m lvl425+

We have a spot for you if you would like to join. This week we are pushing for 40k seals chest, with the new mythic on Friday, so if you could claim more this week, that would be great. Other weeks, 800-1000 is fine!

1 Like

works for me.

1 Like

Invite sent!

1 Like

I would be interested: Invite code: MISTRAL_GTRC

Still looking for one new member. It’s our 40k seals week with the new mythic, so come help us achieve that (and get to cash in on your seals while you do).

1 Like

Looking for one new member to join our ranks. The last 3 weeks, we have hit 40k seals and all guild tasks completed. Come join us while we are on the up and up!

BUMP!

Still looking for 1 more member to join our ranks! We have a great group of people!

Bump! We are looking for one new member. Hopefully we can get you in before the weekly reset to get you all the rewards.

We are pushing for 40k seals chest next week for new mythic.

Hi I’m searching a new guild, I’m a new player (1 month) with all kingdom leveled this week, always 1500 seal and all gw.
I think I will donate 200/250k to guild

We are back open and looking for 1 new member. Guild requirements are low, but we have an awesome group of people. We have completed all statues for 5 weeks in a row now. I would say we hit 40k seals every 2 out of 3 weeks.

1 Like

We are looking for 1 member to join our guild! We are a fairly casual guild that completes all tasks each week. We usually have 38k to 40k seals, and we will be hitting 40k this week for the new mythic on Friday.

Come join us and help reach that goal!

Hi! I’m a long time active player. I can exceed your requirements. My input code is CREVOLUTION. TY!

1 Like

@Zippity ya got one brudda!

1 Like