Clear the board mini game

I was thinking, a dangerous past time i know…

if the board didnt add more gems, we could do a clear the board mini game. so match and they fall until either there are no moves or the board is clear - if you clear the board, you get a new board and start over. rewards based on how many gems/boards you clear :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m all for new mini-games; the only thing with this that would be tough is the reward scaling. Clearing the full board on these types of games is extremely hard, because you have to foresee multiple moves ahead. To make it to a second board would be a feat, but many won’t be able to get there. It would be quite a balance act, since the board two or three reward would have to be enough to make it worth it, but still not terribly outshine the more likely outcome of only partial completion of the first board.

I know a game that works that way but with letters forming words… pre-set words, meaning that it won’t accept anything else. Even a 5x5 board takes a miserably long time. It should only be described as “fiendishly difficult”.

Certainly would need to pare it down from the six main colors we’ve got now.

Lol. Also, [quote=“kzintiwife, post:1, topic:10343”]
if the board didnt add more gems, we could do a clear the board mini game.
[/quote]

i like this idea. Reward it by the amount of gems removed.