Clarifications regarding sentries

Yeah, the only troops I’m missing now are these Sentinels.

2 Likes

They should at least be available from event chests when kingdoms come around. Another disgusting addition to go with hoard mimic and random dragons. Greed will eventually kill off this game

5 Likes

These Sentinels are worse than Hoard Mimic, IMO.

You can grind Explore for as long as you want and for free. I could grind for 10h/day if I wanted.

But there’s a limit to how many Underspire rooms you can do even if you have unlimited Gems.

6 Likes

That’s the problem–limited chances and more gems spent per week.

The new addition of these treasure guardians is targeting our gem stack, making it harder to complete guild events, and it makes completionists want to bash their head into a nearby wall…

IMO, the treasure guardian rooms should be reworked like this, but it probably won’t happen:

• increase the chance of treasure guardians dropping to 10% (with a confirmed drop rate of about 1.5%, this is way too low)
• make it so that you can only get a specific treasure guardian from the chosen treasure guardian room. For example, monstrous sentinel will only have a chance to drop the monstrous sentinel troop card, not any others.
• once you obtain 4 copies of a sentinel troop card, extra copies of that card can no longer drop. (treat it exactly like guild guardian troops cards from guild seal chests)
• make the sentinel troop card drop as an “addition” to other loot that you can obtain, exactly like when the hoard mimic troop is obtained from a boss chest.

I do not have the time or gems to gather data, but I thank everyone who have proven that this is a scam. My suggested changes would make it more worthwhile to try to obtain these trophy troops, but these requests will probably never see the light of day.:rofl:

10 Likes

I stopped spending on campaign after I tried and tried to get hoard mimic. I still do not have it and basically stopped trying. I figured I would just be 1 troop short forever and went back to spending on campaign again. Now that I am going to be 7 troops behind whether I spend money or not unless I get really lucky and find a sentinel and knock it down to 6 I might as well stop spending again. I have seen many just give up and quit game. They have no desire to play the slots any longer. I think the Devs are trying to get more folks to play certain modes by throwing in lottery tickets that they do not understand that when you continue to scratch off the ticket and it says not a winner play again it pisses paying customers off and eventually only FTP players will be left. The people that pay want to stay caught up or they will lose interest. If you pay and cannot stay caught up and if you are FTP and can’t stay caught up then you might as well be FTP. What’s the difference.

3 Likes

Tbh though they aren’t troops that you would ever use. Explode a column and gain some hp. Yea not really that great.

1 Like

the one that is a dragon is quite usable with arborius, simply because its skull reduction and doesn’t mana block it. But yea other than that they are just for collection’s sake.

Funny thing is I got my 2nd Hoard Mimic copy today… Still not a single Sentinel troop in my collection.