When starting GoW I’ve been doing a few City of Thieves delves on a Tuesday event. This was a mistake, because I like low-level rushing my daily delves, and City of Thieves is IMHO the best location for it. Right now I’m doing lvl20 All-Seeing Eye with Rowanne, but it has subpar rewards compaired to City of Thieves.
I’m now asking myself if I should dump most of my resources into City of Thieves treasure hoard in order to make it 1-shot-able again.
Given I have
- typical Rowanne 1-shot team (weapon+Rowanne+Lepre+Maraji)
- all kingdoms on level 10 and on 5 stars
- a guild with all guardian level 200 and all basic guild tasks every week
- 3 medals of Gaard (no Nysha)
and I have just enough resources left to
- upgrade Rowanne to 3 medals
- upgrade Leonis to lvl 14
- upgrade Leonis to 9 stars
- upgrade the treasure hoard to somewhere like 150-200
would it be possible to oneshot lvl50 delves most of time?