Chest opening rituals?

I feel like I get better troops when I open up 50 at a time versus any other option. So, I only open chests of any type when I have 50 or more.

1 Like

Somebody else who subscribes to my system!!!

For success with keys one MUST Prime the RNGesus engine. I walways begin with several thousand gold keys on a mythic week. Then when RNGesus knows that I am committed to opening chests, I switch the GLORY keys for a few hundred, I have been very fortunate for RNGesus to generously drop the New Mythic at this point. If he is still not please, I switch to GEM/VIP/Guild depending on what I have in what amounts.

And I always do batches of 50. :wink:

Love the thread @Denthegod!! Great contribution!!
:hugs:

2 Likes

Yeah short of sacrificing an animal or a human or even chopping off a body part I think I’m willing to try everything suggested here to try and get another mythic.

@efh313 I think what you said about ‘priming’ the rng makes sense. I think that along with the Luke hand motion I’ll be on my way to my next mythic.

Now, if only I can find a rabbit… :smile:

2 Likes

I hope you don’t want to sacrifice the rabbit!:scream:
If you just wanna pet it for good luck, then definitely get one! :wink: You know you waaaaaant tooooooooo…!
tumblr_olxrgbFTMA1utahyao1_400

2 Likes

Must…
Pet…
The…
Bunny…

:rabbit2: :running_man:

2 Likes

Yesssss…
Pet the bunny…
Forget all about those RNG chests…
Just pet the bunny…
Look at the nose… up and down and up and down…
You cannot look away…
You will pet the bunny…
F-o-r-e-v-e-r
:rabbit:
tumblr_owik19QBgM1vud05xo1_400

2 Likes

Woah, how do I find this chest?!

I know a good coder who can help you there.

In return, he will make it available to me as well!

I did my normal “opening chests at increments of 50” ritual, and decided to prep the RNGesus engine this time as well and it worked!! I am now 4 out of the last 6 Mythics. It only took 1000 glory keys and 150 gems keys this time too:slight_smile:. Thanks for the tip!!

1 Like