Cheating, terrible AI

(absently) And this guy didn’t even try delves into Stonesong Eyrie with a pure faction team…

Recalled bias huh…wat abt Wild Queen dodging 4 skull atks in a row. Enemy team hero already dead, left Wild Queen and another troop. Later checked n realized Wild Queen doesn’t have dodge skull atk trait. This was in GW against a high level team, 16k pwr.

And if u have the dodge skull trait say 20% vs a high level enemy, maybe lv400, that has the same…they will dodge skull abt half the time. But when they atk u, it’s almost a sure hit. I haven’t test the difference between f2p n paying players. One day when im free, i will n publish my findings factually.

And one more, Queen Grapplepot frozen but still get her extra turn at match4…bug? RNG?

4 match extra turn is dependent on the colors that were matched, which means the color matched was not a color queen grapplepot has.

The AI doesn’t cheat. It’s actually tremendously awful and makes horrible mistakes.

3 Likes

It was her mana color. That’s why i was so surprised.

Horrible decisions??? Have u played against level 500 enemies??? It is clearly very different from a level 100 enemy.

I’m level 1475 with 47,990 renown. So yes, I’ve played against level 500 enemies.

It does feel like we’re being cheated by the AI, but it is extremely difficult to prove that a luck based game written in terms of numbers cheats regularly. On a day you feel like being beaten hard by AI, just remember not to buy lottery in real life. There are such days for sure, mate.

Maybe cheating is the wrong word to use here. I was using the term following this thread owner. Based on my observations, at high level, the AI definitely plays differently. Maybe they analyze more steps ahead, i dunno.

But again, back to the frozen Grapplepot still getting extra turns (her mana color). And Wild Queen dodging skull atks despite not having dodge trait. So…

I came across a situation of being denied an extra turn too, but I felt it was more of a glitch than the AI having its way. :wink:

Without a video it’s basically impossible for us to help analyze what might have happened — whether it was a bug or normal gam function :man_shrugging:

The AI is dumb, and is easy to bait. HOWEVER, I am 100% convinced that the AI “knows” what gem drops are coming and makes moves based upon this. There is no other explanation for some of its actions.

1 Like

It happens, unfortunately. Something to get used to - shrug and move on. Just hope it doesn’t occur when it matters (e.g. Guild Wars)

1 Like