Cheaters in pvp playstation

20 - 30 k/hr is possible with Blood Frenzy and GAPs and without using Talismans.

Possibly higher if your Hero level is quite low.

Do share your 10k in 15min video (…otherwise it didn’t happen and all that…)

1 Like

Hola chaos , yo soy zuul’Goth en ps4 y no creo que esten haciendo trampas pero si estoy contigo que este pvp es un total descontrol de tarjeta de credito … la semana pasada cuando me levante en el reinicio semanal en mi liga personal los dos primeros tenian arriba de 60k puntos y me desmoralizo el domingo termine en el puesto 18 con 30k … esto es lo que hicieron los devs, y preparense para las guerras estoy casi seguro que sera monetizado , es una verguenza el estado del juego a mi entender. Saludos hermano.

Would getting over 3,333 VP in 5 minutes suffice or do you need the whole 15? I’d have to set up my Xbox to save to external storage. Either way it’s purple BF today so happy to record it!

1 Like

Sure. Just make sure u show your hero level and that no Talismans r used.

I know US based load speeds give about 20% uplift, but you’re talking >50% than a 25k/hr speed.

1 Like

Understood. I will be using Monoliths tho - max Ullor’s Henge Old God’s Shrine & Krystenhall. That way my Dia is 180 and 1shots T3s.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Nice.

Think I counted either 18 or 19 battles which is an avg of 185-195 vp/battle. I think ur lvl was around 1,604.

I’m around lvl 1,950, and my avg is 140-160 depending on the run. So that’s about 25% of the difference.

Loading time didn’t look that different but I saw no evidence of the ‘MVP’ screen after each battle. How do you get rid of this? Even with spamming on iphone this screen always comes up.

Perhaps Diamantina is quicker than Stella b/c no extra matches after cast and more chance of a match-4 with Khaf’s procs as u start with a storm. Of course a f2p could only use this team 5hrs/day (or else run out of monolith buffs). Appreciate the recording and will play around with some options next week.

In any event, you’ve clearly demonstrated that the OP’s claim that 20k/hr must be cheating, is incorrect.

2 Likes

Appreciate the props from an OG! I have several guildies in the 2K club that feel your pain regarding the improper scaling of VP to hero level. Btw if any devs are listening I stopped using XP boosts cuz currently we are penalized for ranking up!

You are correct - I use Dia cuz she kills clean vs. Stella’s tendency for post-win shenanigans slowing things down. Just gotta make sure she’s at least 180 damage to 1shot GaP T3s (hence the Monoliths).

The MVP screen can be “quick passed” on consoles with a well-timed East button press (B on Xbox). I’ve become adept at the AABBAA routine. Dunno how it could translate to mobile (do y’all have controller overlay like Xbox’s Remote Play?).

Thanks again for the challenge & feedback. Hope this helps others realize their own VP potential!!!

2 Likes

I’ve been playing this for years. More or less since it came out. l think there’s something a bit suspicious… I always have. I’m not sure if it’s cheating or just that some people play 24/7.

But I’m not aiming to be top of the leaderboards etc so if ppl are cheating let them get on with it,. They’re the ones who are so desperate they have to resort to such tactics not me. And if they’re not cheating then perhaps they should think about getting out more.

“Players that are better than you”

Sorry but this game is more about the grind than skill.

2 Likes

Agreed - some people are better at grinding

1 Like

If they are low level they have a big advantage in VP farming.
Assuming they have a fast team.

2 Likes

I agree, some people are quite effective at grinding (I just don’t happen to be one of them).

There are also accounts that are shared by multiple players.

Just another thought on PvP scores - several of us have dumped our remaining gold / silver/ bronze icons this final week of the campaign because otherwise they get automatically converted to VP next week at a fraction of their value.

2 Likes

“3 Goblins in a Trenchcoat” :laughing:

2 Likes