Charge Me Up

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/charge-me-up/

New Epic Troop: Rhynaggor

Rhynaggor will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Doomed Weapon: Doomed Club

This week it will be available in both the Tower of Doom shop, and in the Soulforge.

2 Likes

Rhynagor’s arm with the closed first seems quite small compared to the other one. And Doomed Club doesn’t seems like a club with those badly angled blades…

When we finally get a non Invasion/Raids Epic, it’s all sad.

3 Likes

66 troops currently have armored… Makes total sense not to just add one more and instead make a new trait. :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Why are there a billion and a half different versions of skull mitigation? XD

8 Likes

Because there are still so many 5% increments that haven’t been used! Personally I’m excited for 55% - it’s like 5%, but turned up to 11.

5 Likes

Because the society actively bullies skeletons outside halloween…

… and even then they only exploit our “spooky imagery” and don’t recognise the legitimacy of our fight for the liberation of all skeletons still traped inside every single meaty-living-cage also know as “people”.

Anxiously waiting for

Thicker Hide: Reduce Damage from Skulls by 21%.

Even Thicker Hide: Reduce Damage from Skulls by 22%.

Until they’re finally considered Armored at 25% :joy:

6 Likes

Anyone else seeing this doomed club?

I think the second one expresses how I feel about the weapon a bit better…

3 Likes

I guess the game heard me say, “Tower of Doom has horrible rewards,” too many times! :smiley:

7 Likes

But what do you do with a second (third?) copy of Valdis?

1 Like

Some may say after that screenshot, it still does.

5 Likes

It goes towards the “get 4 copies of every mythic” completionist checklist.

Talk about major luck… at least the traitstones for this week are nice, similarly with last weeks and not the repeated Red/Yellow or Red/Brown arcanes.

I hate the fact it’s Tower of Doom though… at least I can use my Hall of Guardians team this week though.

@Tacet
20180729075317_1

And people say there are no mythic drops in legendary tasks…Okay, I got one from the chest when it was first released.

1 Like

How about the ultimate challenge? I’m also counting you @Tacet

Not 1, not 2 but 4 Zuul’goths!

Was using event keys to max igneus, i still need 4 copys but i stopped at 400+event keys at least i got this useless troop again.

2 Likes

I needed 11 copies of Pygga. I had the event keys so I figured why not? :grinning:
First 200 keys

Second 200 keys

Then switched to 50 keys at a time. Probably used 300 to get him again.

I only had one prior to release week. :grinning:

4 Likes

Lmao, im gonna try using 2 of them. TWINFERNUS!

1 Like

We have a new Mythic coming this friday, and you both could have waited a little longer and maybe get some copies (saving some Event Keys) while chasing the Mythic anyway. Low chance, but still…