Changing Medals When Changing Teams

I would love it if the Edit Teams menu also had the little interface where you select which medals are equipped! And it would be even double plus good to have the same medals equip themselves automatically when you select a particular team.

It’s pretty frustrating to use an attack-based (skull) team for some events, realize I have my Nysha medals equipped, exit all of the menus to get to the equip medal screen, change to Seasons, then navigate all the way back to the Edit Teams menu I was in before. This small change would be a huge quality of life increase for me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

People have been asking for this practically since Medals were introduced… :frowning:

3 Likes

Didn’t see a new forum post more recent than a few years ago…figured I’d refresh the ask :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We might get the QOL feature to assign medals to teams without having to go to the world map in 2030…:rofl:

3 Likes

feature coming … never
its been years people have asked for this, instead we get a broken pvp, then slightly improved pvp. not to forget borked journey troops, font changes.

but never what we ask for.

3 Likes

I’ll ask for the feature again, let us save medals to teams!

4 Likes