Changing kingdoms erases invades

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Well, this might actually be by design, but I sure don’t like it. I have been invaded by three players, so I thought ‘let me change my kingdom for these quite high-level players’ so my new combo would benefit as much as possible from the mana bonus (in this case brown from Khaziel). To my surprise I got the message ‘nobody has attacked you recently’ after I changed my home kingdom. Like I said, this is probably by design, being invaded while my kingdom was Forest of Thorns after all, and it would be a bit cheating, but then again, who cares, right? The invaders have already won, so they certainly won’t care.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
See above.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
I think everyone is familiar with the ‘No Battles’ message. :slight_smile:

Why didn’t you just fight the invaders, and then when those battles were finished, switch to a new home kingdom?

Good point, but I wanted to change to a stronger combo that I had used before, which is relying heavily on the bonus that comes from Khaziel (kingdom and banner).