Centaur of the Universe

Now I am curious. Did the mythic battles overwrite two other battles when they appeared? What happens if you take one of the two? Do all four other battles get cleared and re-drawn randomly?

I picked that legendary over the 2 mythics. On clearing, one of the mythics disappeared and it reset the board, leaving me with 1 mythic and 4 other battles. Then I played the other battles, stumbled on 2 mythics again and this time one of them was the better choice. After that win, battles reset as expected.

2 Likes

from my short data mining (tier0 so 12 battles today). WQ seems to be showing up as often as Webspinner or even more often than WS

Auspecia is actually pretty fun.

Been messing around with:

Doomed Axe - Archer (Hunt/Root Trap/Natureā€™s Aura)
Auspecia
Enraged Kurandara/Kurandara
Leprechaun
Ocularen Banner

Alignments come in easy since Auspecia leaves Yellow/Purple/Green behindā€¦

6 Likes

Orrery does (Magic/2 + 1) damage to all enemies, which means the yellow and purple gems it destroys to boost its damage need to make up for half the magic lost (most other all enemy damage troops donā€™t have their magic cut in half).

Since he destroys both a row and column, and every yellow and purple gem is worth 2 damage, heā€™s better at lower levels (less magic lost), eventually reaching a cap where he canā€™t exceed the magic lost (because there are finite gems he can destroy to boost the damage).

Hypothetically speaking, he can destroy a maximum of 15 gems, if somehow a row and column was in a configuration like this:

And here is gems destroyed vs magic:

Every additional gem increases the damage by 2, whereas every point of magic only increases it by 1.

Here is 26 bonus damage from 13 gems destroyed:

Some weeks, there is little point in including the hero, given the crappy weapon choices. This makes no sense.

3 Likes

So, a funny thing happened to me on the way to picking up the new Legendary:

And, on the topic of the newly released legendary, while I can understand why it was doneā€¦ I kinda liked Orrery pre-nerf. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

For me web spinner has become the biggest breadwinner due to battle frequency even though I only bought tier 2. Weapon wise, its just something we need to get used to and accept. Sometimes these events make you rediscover a hidden weapon gem that you had long since forgotten and I like that. Thatā€™s not so much the case this week but rose bow isnā€™t doing too bad at all. In other events its down to the same old faithfulsā€¦yawn.

This is probably fine ā€¦

3 Likes

Yeep, seen 3x Webspinners myself (along with AW battle)