Celestial Peak ☀ [rank 129] - 1 spot open

Back, with 2 spots available. Simple requirements: 500k min (more for higher ranks) and weekly guild events (use all your free sigils). If that sounds good, get in touch! :slight_smile:

1 spot down, 1 to go :smiley:

A recruit backed out, so 2 spots available again. Get in touch!

Our Discord server would be a good spot to start: GoW - Celestial Peak

Still 2 spots available - 1 now, 1 after guild wars. Come and talk to us :slight_smile:

One spot down, one still available!

Last spot is spoken for. Though if anyone reeeally wants to join and doesn’t mind waiting a couple of weeks, do get in touch :smiley:

Back with one spot available, get in touch :slightly_smiling_face:

Spot filled :smiley:

One spot available. Get in touch! Simple reqs, 500k gold and weekly guild events (no gem spend required) :slightly_smiling_face:

Spot still available and another one opening up tomorrow. Come join us and bring a friend! :blush:

Currently full :slight_smile:

We have one spot available :slight_smile:

Looking for somebody who participates in all weekly guild events (28 battles for world events and 30 battles for guild wars), weekend events optional, and can donate a minimum of 500k each week. Get in touch if you’re interested! :smiley:

Bump! Spot was filled, but not is back. Come join us today! :slight_smile:

2 spots available for you and your best game friend :smiley:

Hello. I would like to join.
I am pretty active but I’m not a hardcore player :))

My invite code is ALEXROMAN.

Looking forward!

1 Like

Hi Alex! I sent you an invite. Looking forward to having you in the guild :smiley:

Please feel free to message me at any point if you have any questions. Or you can always use guild chat.

And with that, we are currently full. If anyone is still interested, we will have an open spot after guild wars :slight_smile:

Back to one spot available!

We’re currently not invite only, so come join us in game if interested or get in touch if you have any questions about us first :slight_smile:

:three: spots available!

Looking for players who can do 500k gold and at least 28 battles in weekly events. If that’s you (and two of your friends), get in touch! :slight_smile:

Back! With 2-3 spots available, again. 3rd spot opens up after guild wars.

Our recent group of recruits was a little too casual (meaning they didn’t play at all :disappointed: ), so we’re looking for fresh blood again :smiley: Yes, our requirements are low (500k gold, ~28 world event battles), but we take them seriously!

Let me know if anyone is looking (for this week or after guild wars). I’m happy to talk details (PM or Discord ) :slight_smile:

1 spot available. If you can do 500k gold and are willing to do at least 40 battles in world events, come join the fun! :slight_smile:

We do all basic tasks + green epic task + a few extras and work hard to complete the world events (completion depends on the week’s scoring). We’re in bracket 10 of guild wars and require all members participate in that as well.