Cedric has stealthy while being the only troop [KNOWN ISSUE]

Platform, device version and operating system: Android, Xiaomi Mi 9T, 10 QKQ1.190825.002 - MIUI Global 12.0.5 Stable 12.0.0.5

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I clicked to cast Finesse spell and I was expecting to be able to cast it, because the enemy has only one troop left. What happened is that, after clicking cast Cedric got his stealthy despite being the only troop. This resulted in me not being able to cast the spell on anyone. Since there is no “cancel cast” option I was forced to close the game and lose a delve sigil along with the delve run.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This is the first time it happened to me but some of my guild buddies have also experienced it.

Steps to make it happen again
I don’t know what cause this to happen exactly so I will summarize the fight.
Just as the game started gems exploded due to the potions I bought. Since the first enemy troop died before I got to play I assume that I got a skull match and killed it.
I casted finesse on enemy gold bag and killed it and the other random shot from the spell killed the other gold bag, leaving Cedric as the only enemy.
Then I clicked to cast another finesse and I was not able to do so because Cedric was stealthy, as the only target, for some reason.

This looks like some of “Unable to Cast” bugs on the Known Issues list - spell cast crashes if you click too fast.

1 Like

Yes it has been reported multiple times and it is in the known bug list for a year now.

One thing all of the reported cases have in common: a new storm just started. My guess is that casting while a storm is activating triggers the bug

4 Likes

If such blatant bug is still NOT fixed for a year, the bug i reported is hopeless, the dev really dont care.

2 Likes