Casual PVP Difficulty Bugged for New Player

Yeah…I understand. It’s quite obvious that most of the high rank people are probably more upset with me bringing this up and potentially ruining a good thing. Which would result in nothing for either of us, but what? Not say anything? When the company has chosen to tie glory so closely to PVP and screw some people out of it and let others get as much as they want? Buy it? I paid the price of a full console video game to even keep up with my friends and there is no way I will put a penny more into this thing if the company isn’t even going to respond and lets me be subject to so many people’s opinions about how I’m ruining things or them explaining to me why I don’t understand how PVP works by DM even.

2 Likes

Hey Argentin, if you like you can click + drag your mouse (or on a smart phone) over some text in someone’s post to quote it, rather than posting multiple times (it can help keep the thread a bit more condensed), perhaps that will save you some time.

Hello! :sun_with_face:

(There’s a lot of posts on the forums, sorry we missed this! As mentioned we still read things even if we can’t respond)

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of the development team if you’re being harassed or feel someone is being inappropriate. @Lyya @Ozball (me) and @Saltypatra to name a few.

Thanks for the report. Generally, PVP pairings/rankings are based on level, pvp score and team score.

4 Likes

But are there other minor factors contributing as well? And what about Argentin’s bad luck (I call it “luck” but I think it should be not an rng based issue, right)? Can something be done? Also I wanted to say that my matches are not as easy anymore. I guess either matchmaker caught up to me by itself or somebody tinkered with it a bit… I don’t mind getting a bit harder opponents but IF it was possible to tinker with my matches (was it?) I suppose it should be possible to tune Argentin’s opponents as well.

Once you hit over level 200 you can be matched up against the level 1000+ players.

If you want easy casual pvp, don’t play ranked pvp. Except for one ranked match, that way you get attacked and earn a small bonus. You’ll have to wait for weekly reset.

Hello again @JonathanStriker ! So my problem mysteriously fixed itself last night (?). Any chance yours got better too? I’m trying to narrow down things that could have caused/fixed this.

Thanks so much for the help!

From the fact that you can’t keep certain people in line on these forums already I don’t think I’ll be asking for any help over minor things like this.

Ahem, has the weekly reset happened already?

3 Likes