Casual but dedicated? Join us at Audles! Rank 27. 29/30

I would like to say, I’ve been a part of Audles for almost as long as I’ve been playing the game, and absolutely love it. I feel as if the title defines the guild perfectly, we are dedicated, but casual. We want players that love the game, and want to progress, but do not want to create a stressful numbers focused environment to accomplish our goals.

We are very social, and have a discord channel dedicated to guild discussions, and posts.

2 Likes

1-2 possible openings by Sunday evening; if you’re interested, leave your invite code.

1 Like

Guild Level 566, Guild Rank 28, +280% gold daily - a nice opportunity for a non-hardcore player

2 Likes

Looking for a t50 guild without the pressure? Come join us!

1 Like

My old guild kinda dead, so i want to join a new one. My invite code: GREF. Is there an available slot? I’m PC player. Here the numbers:

You’ll be a great fit with us Gref! If you leave your guild I’ll send the invite.

1 Like

It’s done. I’m ready for an invitation

Invite sent. Welcome to Audles!

1 Like

Still looking for dedicated players, reply with your invite code if interested. Invites will be sent Sunday evening.

1 Like

I’d like to reiterate that we are a very social guild, using our own discord channel to ward off the peculiarities of the in-game chat too. We would love to get people that are active, love the game, and if you’re up for some conversation that would be a bonus!

2 Likes

I’d like to throw my 2₡ in, as a new member! This guild is legit–both casual and dedicated! We do have a Discord channel and we’re very active on it, as well as guild chat in game, when it works. This guild is the best!

Go, Audles!

2 Likes

Definitely sounds like a guild I would like to join. Don’t see an issue with meeting the reqs.
Invite code: bgray12

This guild looks like what I’ve been looking for. Lvl 214, all kingdoms max level, no problem with requirements. Code: AKUMULATOR 1

Invite Code: Druss-10

I’m Lv 198 play 3-4 hours daily & like to chat.

Nearly finished all my Kingdoms (3 to go)

All replies have been added to our waitlist. I’ll let everyone know, based on slots that open up tomorrow, and keep anyone that doesn’t get in first in line for the next one!

Bumping for Audles! I love this guild. :blush:

Bump. Recruitment still open.

Hello, I’m lvl 160 casual player (mobile). I’m kinda newbie, cos I started to play only couple of weeks ago, but I really like this game. Passing over 1500 seals and Tier 1 in pvp ranking weekly so far.Got 10 of my kingdoms to lvl 10 already. Also I’ve got dragon armor, so it’s not a big deal to contribute gold to the guild.
My invite code is AEOL_1
Would be glad to join you.

Still accepting new members.

2 vacancies available, get recruited before Monday to get the Monday Morning Reward Rush