Casual but dedicated? Join us at Audles! Rank 27. 29/30

Welcome to Audles, Alebenja

Enrollement closed for now. @Evgen, you’ll be first off our waiting list when a spot opens.

Thanks everyone!

One spot available, reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold / seals / trophies.

Multiple legendary tasks and 40k seals completed. 200k gold / 1000 seals / 100 trophies weekly minimum.

Hi, lvl 391
300k+ gold
1000+ seals
200+ trophies
invite code: NEILTUR

Welcome to Audles @NeilTur! Enrollment closed for now, but feel free to reply if you want to be next up for a slot.

One position available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies.

Multiple legendary tasks, and 40k seals completed.

Still one spot open for a casually dedicated player out there. We’ve got a great group of active members and we consistently put up really competitive numbers.

Come join the fun!

One, possibly two, positions available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies.

One position filled, one position still available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies.

Two positions available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies.

And apparently, today’s my 1 year anniversary playing GoW!

Hey,

I’m lvl 74, average 220k gold, 1500 seals, 600 trophies.

Invite code YANNNANCY

Welcome to Audles YANNANCY!

We’re back up to a full roster so recruitment is closed for now but we do maintain a wait-list so if you’re interested leave us a post.

1 Like

Pick me!
…)

1 Like

You’ll always be at the top of the wait-list!
Returning members, let alone, previous guild leaders, will always have top priority :slight_smile:

I dont think you want my 500ish per week seals. I sure do miss all the extra goodies that came from Audles high performance

Interested in joining if you have room I will be able to donate 800K to 1million in gold 300+ trophies and 1500 seals weekly

We’d love to have you on board @mindy082. Though we’re full at the moment, you’ll be the first up when we have a spot.

Thanks so much :grinning:

Please add me to your list. I’m a dedicated player, I usually give 1100+S, 350+G, 120T. I’m at level 609 right now. Please invite me: Huxley_1
Thanks very much.

1 Like

One position available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies.