Cant play in the dungeon

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Cannot play dungeon since update…

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Try to play dungeon, wont load… Shows all 3 challenges available, but clicking the green bitton does nothing.

*Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Don’t expect an answer - I’ve had this since the update, submitted a ticket & I’ve sent a screenshot every day since proving I can’t access the battles. I’m still awaiting any reply of any form…

1 Like

You can do it like this:
Restart the game and go to the dungeon. Dungeon first, not anything else like kigdom, guild, soulforge etc.
First, the dungeon screen will be black. Click X and reenter dungeon. Bosses will show and you can battle the 1st one. Game will freeze after the battle but rewards are given although it’s not shown.
Force exit the game and do the same as above. You’ll get to fight 2nd boss. Force exit and go to the 3rd boss. Force exit after game freezes. Start the game again and go to the dungeon → offer and buy diamonds (if you want). Buy, nothing happens, buy again and the game says you already bought daily offer. After that, YOU’RE DONE WITH DAILY DUNGEON, CONGRATS :smiley:
Hopefully, this will be fixed as soon as possible.

Reinstall fixed that for me. Write down your password just in case

3 Likes

Reinstall fixed the issue.

Thanks all!